Who are m/SIX?
m/SIX is one of the world’s fastest growing agencies in the world. As an agency that is just shy of ten years old, we were born in the digital age.
This means our approach of truly integrating data into everything we do is unencumbered by the silos and ways of working of traditional agencies. This is what enables us to achieve our purpose: which is to help brands grow in the modern media landscape and new customer reality in which we live.
The agency is designed to think audience first – to face into disruption. We use data signals to understand the flow of audiences, and build communications systems that balance the need to build and convert demand.
We turn real behavioural data into actionable human insight that informs all communications at both strategic & implementational levels. This means that we’re geared toward business growth, not just media growth.
Our aim is always to become a valued board-level business partner of the clients we work with. As a direct outcome of this progressive & transformational agenda, m/SIX has two ambitions.
- To be a top ten agency in every market in which we operate
- To be the most important place in the careers of our people.
What is the role?
The Digital Assistant is responsible for assisting the Digital Manager with planning digital campaigns, producing strategic campaign recommendations and responses to brief, and working with EMEA hub team to ensure digital output is in line with the regional strategy.
We’re looking for a someone who is passionate about the digital media and advertising industry, highly organised, knows how to prioritise a variable workload and has an interest in planning campaigns at a holistic level rather than activating a campaign on a DSP. There will also be opportunities to present to clients and internal teams so someone who has experience with this or is comfortable with presenting to groups is key. They must be personable and good at building relationships as they will be required to work with a broad-range of stakeholders.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Assisting with the creation of strategic digital campaign responses (primarily across programmatic and paid social channels)
- Collating and producing weekly reporting data and commentary
- Briefing media vendors and internal digital specialists on new campaign briefs and ad hoc projects/tasks
- Creating digital media plans (for smaller campaigns)
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with key digital partners (e.g. LinkedIn, Xaxis, Unruly, Facebook) and who will seek bespoke innovative opportunities
- Analysing campaign results and creating actionable insights and learnings to feed into the digital specialists and future campaigns
- Producing post-campaign analysis (PCAs) reports, across all markets
- Ensuring that each channel is reconciling spend each month and before the agency deadline
- Working with the Technology team to ensure all data sources are pulling into real-time reporting dashboards
- Working with account teams and digital specialists on ad hoc tasks
- Communicating with local m/SIX markets on ad hoc digital requests
- Booking campaigns on Media Explorer/Prisma
- Developing digital knowledge via training courses and meetings with key vendors
Who are you?
- A digital assistant/executive with +1 years’ experience who aspires to be a digital generalist rather than a channel specialist. You may already work in a programmatic or biddable team and want to leave behind activation and focus more on the bigger picture, learning about multiple digital channels
- Have an interest in working on cross-market, international accounts. Previous international experience is a plus, but not essential
- Interest and knowledge of video advertising online is a plus, e.g. YouTube and programmatic video
- Experience working with brand advertisers and campaigns
- You have a high attention to detail and are able to collaborate well with others
- Knowledge of how to pull reports in Google Campaign Manager, Facebook Business Manager, Integral Ad Science, Google Analytics and dashboards (e.g. Datorama)
- Proficient at Excel (e.g. pivot tables) and PowerPoint
- Passion for digital – having an appetite for learning about the latest channel, format or targeting method
- Strong communicator as you will be speaking to a wide range of people, some of whom English is not their first language
- Knowledge of financial booking systems (e.g. Prisma or Media Explorer)
Where is the role based?
This team are part of one of our unique m/SIX embedded model teams, where we place m/Sixers to work directly with the client. The results of having client and agency working so closely together mean that the best work can happen, and our m/SIXers have a unique experience of being an agency person ‘client side’. The client’s office in London / Guildford is the UK HQ and home to multiple business groups and corporate functions.
The office in the centre of Guildford is a 5-minute walk from the main train station and only minutes away from the town's shops, restaurants and bars. Guildford is a 25 minute train journey from London Waterloo. Although you will be based in Guildford, we will expect that you regularly return to the London office for meetings and training & development.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.