SEO Account Manager, Tech Giant (Office Hours 11:30am-19:30pm)
Mindshare is a media agency. We exploit the space where data, content and technology collide to create memorable experiences for people and brands. It’s a space that’s continuously evolving, driven by innovation in tech, the proliferation of big data and a collaborative creative culture.
To succeed here – a most complex and fluid environment - we believe that brands and businesses need to be Adaptive + Inventive. At Mindshare we strive to be both. By bringing together diverse talent, collaborating with innovative partners and merging different skills and perspectives, we have one ambition: to invent the future of media for our clients, helping them to build their future commercial and cultural success.
In return for your enthusiasm and curiosity about the future of media, we’ll provide you with the opportunity to work on simply the best client portfolio in media land. We’re also committed to providing a range of programmes designed to develop our people both personally and professionally.
Our spectacular office is located in Central St Giles in the heart of London, close to Soho, Covent Garden and Oxford Street. Our working space is not only gorgeous but especially designed to enable our flexible and collaborative way of working.
About the team and/or client
At Mindshare, the SEO and Content Marketing team is headed up by an experienced Head of and Business Director. The team is split into 3 sub-teams; you will be an Account Manager within one of these teams.
It is an exciting time to join the team at Mindshare and the role will execute new and exciting offerings that the SEO team are currently developing.
We are a team of many different skill sets that believes in bringing talent, collaboration and enthusiasm to all the work we deliver. We help each other and regularly share knowledge between us. That includes the paid teams. We will actively support you to specialise and focus on your particular areas of interest so that you personally develop specialist skills and knowledge.
The role will be focused on an exciting and rewarding Tech account, working alongside the innovators within the electronics industry. The account has recently grown and the successful candidate will be assisting in the recent and on-going success of the partnership between the client and Mindshare.
The Role Objective
Work with and support the SEO Account Director and other Account Managers in order to understand the clients' business objectives and translate them into best-in-class, bespoke SEO and content strategies that drive business value and help hit forecasted KPIs.
The clients internal team has members in London as well as the United States (US), this role will be responsible for work that comes from the US team members. As such the working hours for the successful candidate will be 11.30 to 19.30 Monday-Friday excluding annual leave and Bank Holidays.
The SEO & Content Marketing Account Manager will be responsible for the day to day management of the accounts. Responsibilities include:
- Client Servicing – Visible as a key point of contact for all clients and ensure they are happy with work delivered
- Team Support – Support a wide internal team of Account Executives other Account Managers and an Account Director
- Team Collaboration – Working closely with the other sub-teams to ensure consistency across the wider team and constantly pushing the boundaries
- Landscape Analysis Projects – lead projects which include pulling meaningful insights from data to present to clients
- Influencer Engagement Support – Support digital PR and influencer engagement projects where applicable
- Benchmarking and Measurement – Ensure performance is benchmarked and measured against an agreed set of KPIs
- New Product and Technical Releases - Support with new product and technical releases
- Awards & New Business – Exploring opportunities to grow business with existing clients, as well as involvement with new business pitching and submitting entries for awards.
As an integrated Agency, Mindshare’s long-term objective is to ensure that each media channel complements each other and the relative impacts are measured and understood both by clients and the wider agency community.
- Building strong, enduring relationships with clients
- Exemplary technical SEO skillset – including use of tools including Screaming Frog and manual analysis
- Strong analytical mind-set with experience in Google and Adobe Analytics
- An ability to analyse large data sets and pull out meaningful insights
- Strong Excel skillset
- Experience in creating presentations to an excellent standard either in PowerPoint or Keynote
- Confident to lead client meetings at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Rounded knowledge of all digital disciplines
Desirable Skills / Experience
- Experience using Numbers, Keynote and Pages will be extremely beneficial
- Previous agency experience
- Experience pitching for new business
- Relevant marketing experience
- Accurate financial forecasting and project invoicing
- Previous insight and analysis project experience
- General understanding of HTML, CSS, JS, Python
- Previous experience with influencers, digital PR and/or bloggers
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.