Senior Account Executive - Paid Social
We are Mindshare UK and we’re inventing the future of media
· Driven by solving complex client problems, working in multidisciplinary teams and delivering paid social campaigns to the highest standards for one of the largest global organisations? Are you passionate about building strong relationships with clients, agency teams and partners? Do new technologies and innovation opportunities in the paid social space excite you? Then that’s probably the role for you. Being a key individual in the paid social execution and strategy for our client, the Paid Social Senior Account Executive role is a fundamental one to drive the agency and the client business growth. Supported and guided by the Account Manager, the Senior Account Executive is responsible for the execution of the paid social briefs and works closely with the Account Manager on future campaign planning and orchestration. The candidate will report to the Paid Social Account Manager and Paid Social Business Director. Working within the Paid Social team hub they will be integral to achieving client goals, and the development and optimisation of Paid Social activity as part of integrated multi-channel campaigns. The ideal candidate will have proven experience of successfully planning and executing Paid Social campaigns. They will need to demonstrate knowledge of native platform suppliers and 3rd party providers, as well as an understanding of their available products and services.
· Work with social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube to run best practice compliant Paid Social campaigns. And the opportunity to run ads across LinkedIn, Snap and Pinterest.
· Competently create media plans designed to achieve specified KPIs
· Understand how Paid Social can be measured and tracked using third party technology, such as Google Analytics and IAS.
· Navigate and implement advanced features within native and 3rd part social management platforms (I.e. automation, bid rules, audience expansions/creation, and feed integration)
· Identify and implement testing approaches to improve campaign performance against KPIs
· Carry out regular account optimisation in order to improve performance against KPIs
· Complete client reporting and analyse campaign results extracting insight in order to provide recommendations for future activity
· Contribute to regular client meetings; preparing and presenting performance detail and account action updates
· Effectively manage your workload, and submit deliverables to your Account Manager within deadlines
· Effectively communicate with the Account Manager, client team and client contacts regarding deadlines and delivery of work
· Complete the Mindshare finance process for all clients
· Carry out regular campaign and budget management checks
· Exceptional execution and application of Paid Social Best Practices
· Consistent adherence to Mindshare processes
· Certification in Facebook Blue Print, Twitter Flight School and Google YouTube/Video qualification
· Meeting and exceeding client’s performance targets
We’d like to hear from you if you tick all of these boxes
· Executional Paid Social experience managing Brand & DR activity
· Experience setting up and optimising campaigns within Facebook/Instagram Business Manager and Twitter. Google Ads manager is a plus but not necessary
· Experience using the native Paid Social management platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snap, LinkedIn) as well as tracking solutions such as Google Analytics
· Ability to support the Account Manager in developing social campaign strategies, audience development and creative solutions in line with client’s objectives
· Experience in a marketing/advertising company and/or a degree in digital marketing
· Experience in delivering administrative tasks such as reporting, effective workload management and task delivery
· An eye for detail and love for numbers and insights
· Necessary experience using Excel and PowerPoint (Charts and graphs, pivot tables)
· Proactive approach to expanding knowledge and capabilities
· Able to communicate effectively and work as part of a wider, cross-channel team
· A drive for:
· Speed: drive to respond to change, tackle challenges and grasp opportunities
· Provocation: Challenge the status quo and strive for innovation
· Teamwork: adopt and evangelise a spirit of collaboration and positive mindset
About the OUTCOMES Paid Social Team
All teams need a motivation and belief, a clear vision that everybody can get behind and drive forward. That is exactly what has given our team the edge.
The Paid Social team at Mindshare UK have the ambition to be ‘The most celebrated team in the industry’. This means making a difference even in the smallest day-to-day activities, everybody hungry for positive feedback, building a reputation that will spread; but also aiming for larger, more impactful success that we can celebrate in style.
It is a challenging ambition that we will always strive for, we have had a transformative 2020 and are proud to have made significant progress in a short period of time.
We have taken every opportunity to elevate the team’s position, including entering our best work into awards, we have been the most nominated team at these ceremonies and won multiple awards.
Relationships with our clients and partners are at their strongest, we have been agile in the way that we work, have developed the ability to adapt to a rapidly changing landscape and have delivered outstanding business value. In recognition of the effort and dedication from our team, our clients have increased our scopes and entrusted us with wider areas of their business.
Best of all, teamwork is where we shine brightest; Paid Social has experienced rapid growth and we often feel like the heart of the agency. We have exceptional team spirit; our team culture is unmissable and contagious.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.