This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to work at one of the most respected creative agencies in the UK. Cheetham Bell are part of the Mediacom North group making it the largest integrated creative, media and digital agency in the UK.
What candidate are we looking for?
- Account Director or Senior Account Manager with a strong creative agency background
- To head up a range of consumer accounts with a strong understanding of above the line advertising and digital channels
- They will need to proactively manage and be responsible for their accounts strategically, creatively, operationally and financially. They will deliver exceptional client service and, will lead, inspire and motivate all members of the account team.
Proactively manage accounts strategically, creatively, operationally and financially by:
- Working with Planners and Creatives to develop inspired communications strategies
- Ensuring creative teams are briefed, directed and inspired on all projects
- Ensuring creative work is judged in terms of strategic relevance
- Presenting and selling strategic and creative ideas to client with confidence, clarity and conviction
- Being first in the agency for knowledge and understanding of their accounts
- Advising agency management of key developments on the business and actual/potential issues that may compromise service
- Quality controlling and signing off all creative and production output
- Understanding the client/agency contract and working with the FD on fee negotiations
- Ensuring account team work to the agency's financial systems/service levels and understand the importance of prompt estimating, billing and cost control
- Being accountable for overall financial health of accounts and supplying FD with financial forecasts/revisions
- Proactively identifying and pursuing opportunities for further revenue or added value
Delivering exceptional client service by:
- Building strong relationships with all key decision making and day to day client contacts
- Understanding and responding to clients business – the brand, the communication strategy and competitive environment
- Managing the business on a proactive basis providing unsolicited initiatives and positioning the agency as a key strategic partner
- Giving guidance on current projects
- Taking responsibility for the account team's consummate understanding of the client and their competitors
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.