Senior Marketing Manager UK
FINECAST, a WPP company specialising in addressable TV, launched in the UK in September 2017. As TV audiences’ fragment across a range of platforms and as viewing behaviours evolve, TV advertisers are grappling with how to continue making best use of their most trusted medium. Finecastwas created to help solve this challenge. Finecastenables advertisers to precision-target viewers across multiple on demand, linear and live streaming TV environments. Finecastgives advertisers the ability to deliver targeted ads to audiences watching TV content across multiple broadcasters, connected devices, set top boxes, over-the-top providers and game consoles –all through a single point of access with standardised measurement. Finecastoptimises delivery across the entire addressable TV marketplace. With access to hundreds of different targeting segments, from socio-economic to life stage, purchase and financial data, advertisers can identify and reach viewers whenever and wherever they are watchin
About the Team:
Finecast in the UK is made up of an expanding team of 50+ people spanning Engagement, Operations, Client Services, Marketing, Business Operations, Finance and Product, Data & Analytics functions.
Finecast is a team of individuals shaping the future of TV advertising and as such we set high standards for the individuals we hire and the skillsets they bring to our business.
The role Objectives:
The Senior Marketing Manager UK will work alongside the Head of Marketing, UK & Global and will be responsible for delivering on our UK marketing strategy in order to drive and build brand awareness of Finecast, our products and our work. The Senior Marketing Manager will also be tasked with managing our internal communications. The Senior Marketing Managerwill play a cross functional role in supporting Finecast’s growth by ensuring our messaging is clearly communicated and that we reach our customers in creative ways to tell
• Experience in a marketing role with proven track record
• Strong track record in Product Marketing
• Proven track record of compiling and delivering innovative marketing campaigns • Strong copywriting skills –able to translate complex, technical concepts into easy-to-understand solutions
• Experience in sales support initiatives
• Strong project management skills
• Good experience in event management
• Highly organised, with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision
• Bright, charismatic, inspirational with the ability to win credibility internally • You must have the ability to work in a team and be a great mentor to others • Excellent oral and written communicator
• Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications is highly regarded e.g. CRM tools (Salesforce and Pardot), online analytics (Google Adwords)
• Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
• Can-do-mentality and excellent execution skills, with a willingness to “roll-up-your-sleeves” and get things done
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via [email protected].