Job Description / Outline
Planning Account Assistant – MediaCom - Manchester
Our Planning and Client Services teams are the lynchpin within the agency. They support our clients through attentive client servicing and specialist knowledge, they build honest and open relationships whilst always striving to work in the most collaborative way, whether with colleagues and other internal teams or clients third party agencies.
It’s an exciting time to be joining MediCom North - Due to a number of recent successful pitch wins and clients driving significant growth through the pandemic, we have new and exciting opportunities in our Planning and Management teams, and are looking at expanding the talent pool to help deliver best in class client support and outputs.
We’re looking for an Account Assistant to support this growth so are interested in speaking to those who’ve recently graduated and looking for a career in advertising and media. Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively and successfully with other teams of specialists from across the agency and group.
Our Account Assistants are responsible for supporting the administration of the day to day running of a clients business, helping deliver operational excellence and ensuring the fundamentals of our client responsibilities around administration, operational efficiency, reporting and financials of the day to day activities are delivered to the highest standards. You will be connecting with junior level clients and are responsible for supporting the efficient day to day running of our clients business working with our Account Managers and Account Directors. You will get the opportunity to learn media communications skills from the ground up in the biggest integrated agency outside of London.
Best 3 things about this job
- An opportunity to work for the UKs largest media agency working with the best people, thinking and clients in the UK in a culture where we put People First
- The chance to work with some of the best brands and businesses in the UK across all categories including retail, travel, charity and finance
- You will get a fantastic benefits package and be part of a culture that continually puts its people first with tonnes of fun things happening throughout the year. We also have an on-site Barista to fulfil all your caffeine needs for free :)
*Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at MediaCom*- An energy and a passion to learn and develop new skills in the pursuit of helping our clients to deliver growth.
What you will need
- Always on the lookout for the new and the different
- To be able to analyse client sales and consumer data imaginatively and get to grips with dynamics of the clients marketing environment
- Enthusiasm and passion about what we do
- A strong eye for detail
- Be curious and interested
- To be proactive at developing ideas that help MediaCom in any way possible