The GroupM Talent Team was set up in 2008 to drive employer brand excellence, we attract and engage the best people for our group of companies, whilst minimising external recruitment spend.
The team owns the recruitment journey across Mindshare, Mediacom, Wavemaker, m/SIX and GroupM. We are defining a talent program that is in the best in its class within the media industry. Members of our team need to have a real passion for helping drive this program to greater gains. Our ambition is to own the definition of what a talent acquisition function can and should do.
Attracting the best talent means a great deal to us. Team members need to pioneer, champion and challenge mediocrity, looking for the best solutions to the ever-changing face of recruitment, consistently delivering against our cultural team values of Passion, Partnership and Delivery.
This role is weighted towards administrative and coordination tasks, ensuring our candidates have a positive experience throughout the recruitment lifecycle. You’re someone who is organised and happy to do routine tasks as well as having the ability to think logically and creatively. You will be comfortable working independently, have a dedicated solution finding approach, and be a quick learner. You will need excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), be professional in your manner and have high attention to detail.
Day to day job responsibilities:
- You are the point of contact for all interview coordination for your business area, expertly scheduling both phone and onsite interviews for a range of vacancies.
- Track all applicant data and progress within our applicant tracking system Jobvite.
- Support your talent team colleagues and interviewers with relevant information both pre and post interview.
- Craft a premium experience ensuring all candidates receiving interview feedback in a timely manner.
- Handle incoming talent referrals, referring on to the right specialist talent team members.
- Support our ATS Jobvite, adding, deleting and amending users where necessary (under the instruction of our Talent Platforms Partner).
- Manage the creation of job adverts, ensuring all new vacancies are added to Jobvite and posted to the relevant platforms and social media channels.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.