- The role will require you to work with clients and related Wavemaker teams in order to develop annual media strategy and media plans for your brands, and ensure operational excellence throughout the execution.
- You’ll lead campaign media approaches, planning & buying and reporting/post campaign analysis with full understanding of brand’s business & marketing objectives.
- In order to manage brands’ media investment at best, following up platform and publisher performances and building strong relationships with key publishers and vendors will be important.
- Be passionate about media with at least 5 years of experience in the media industry; communications and media planning, channel/partner management and client leadership.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills blended with excellent analytical, written and numerical skills.
- Drive change in order to improve the effectiveness of our planning, operations, implementation & reporting.
- Enjoy a fast-paced working environment, and one that always encourages you to think big and innovate.
- Ensure sound understanding of brands’ briefs, business and communication objectives and ensure complete delivery of brand KPIs.
- Be curious and connected towards new media and technology trends
- Be fluent in English.