We believe there always is a better way to grow. We positively provoke growth for our clients by reshaping consumer decision-making and experiences through media, content and technology. The Wavemaker way is globally consistent. Fueled by the world’s most powerful consumer data, we understand where and how marketing can intervene decisively to help brands win more sales.
Our name is our mission and our method. To make waves, you need to be provocative, even fearless. We do our best work for brave brands and people who want to be challenged to go further and faster. We know it’s not easy, but if it’s in you, we will get it out of you.
Our 7,600 people across 90 markets provoke growth for some of the world’s leading brands and businesses. Our attitude of Positive Provocation is enabled by:
- deep knowledge we have of our clients’ business
- confidence to challenge what’s gone before
- the support to go further than we thought possible
For the team in Belgrade we are looking for Account Manager!
The Account Manager plays a crucial role in ensuring the smooth day to day running of all client related activities and supports the team in delivering agile and innovative solutions.
As Account Manager, you’ll be involved in developing bespoke media strategies and plans across all media disciplines. Your role will include day-to-day contact with your client accounts, delivering the highest quality of service - as well as providing support on new business. You will be part of a dedicated and ambitious team, reporting into the Client Service Director. You will also be responsible for the supervision and training to junior team members.
What you will need:
- 2+ years’ experience as Account Manager with a clear understanding of all media channels
- Good knowledge of appropriate desktop research and planning tools i.e. Neilson, Xpert, TGI, etc
- Understanding of your clients’ business, consumer purchase journey and the broader industry sector
- Demonstrated time management and multitasking skills
- Solid collaborative and team-work oriented skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, developing presentation skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy and mathematical competency a must
- Ability to manage a diverse workload and able to prioritize
- Strong appetite for learning and improving knowledge and skills
- Advanced written and spoken English
Applications will be processed continuously.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Wavemaker (GroupM) is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you have questions about the position, you can contact Client Service Director, Tijana Đurović, tel. +381628801327