Part-Time EA to CEO & EMEA Head of Investment
m/SIX is an agency born in the addressable age, with data and technology sitting at the epicentre of everything we do from the very beginning. A business that from the start was rooted in digital and performance-driven marketing.
An agency with a challenger mentality and a clear ambition to be unencumbered by legacy structures and behaviours. To be truly agile, adapting new models and ways of working to meet the needs of our customers.
An agency that comes from a different place. From an entrepreneurial creative and content business. One that doesn't just claim integration – but delivers it via multi-disciplined teams that transcend traditional agency structures and behaviours. Teams that harness technology, data and insights to inform better strategies and creative decision-making to solve clients’ business challenges.
m/SIX is a joint venture between leading independent creative agency, CHI & Partners, and GroupM – the UK’s #1 media network. We are the fastest growing media agency in the UK, working across a broad portfolio of clients including Talk Talk, Toyota/Lexus, Virgin Money, Just Eat, News UK, Vitality, hotels.com and Britvic.
The newly created m/SIX Global Leadership Team has been created to oversee the implementation of "a new way of working" across all markets, agencies and clients globally in 2018 and beyond and will be structured around the way consumers ‘flow’ across the digital landscape and to help clients engage with data in new ways to create responsive media strategies.
Role overview: Part-Time EA 3 days a week (Job Share)
The Personal Assistant to the UK CEO & EMEA Investment Director:
- Chief Executive Officer
- EMEA Investment Director
There will also be team support required for:
- Global CEO
- Partnership with other part-time EA. Establish strategies and ways of working to ensure job share runs seamlessly
- Managing extremely active calendars with creative logic.
- The detailed coordination and planning of both internal and external meetings as requested, ensuring the correct attendance, preparation, information, technical requirements, necessary travel, venue and catering have been organised.
- Creating and maintaining strong working relationships with internal staff, external clients and their Assistants.
- Arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel both UK and International.
- Administrative support including the completion of expense reports and time sheets. Ensure all invoices are processed promptly.
- Assisting with PowerPoint presentations
- Assisting with new business preparation as and when required
- Organising conferences and events as required
- Providing personal support as needed
- Covering EA to Global CEO during holidays and sickness
- Strong organisational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with both internal colleagues and external clients at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- High emotional intelligence
- Proactive can-do attitude
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also work well autonomously
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, trust and professionalism
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Manage projects to successful completion within specified deadlines
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.