Wavemaker I Market Research Assistant
Market Research Assistant
- We are Wavemaker – one of the world’s leading media agency.
- Research projects all around the world?
- International, dynamic environment?
- Working with biggest, well-recognized brands?
- Creating base of knowledge that influences day-to-day work worldwide?
- You can find it all here!
We are looking for enthusiastic Market Research Assistant to join our team.
What will you do?
- Planning and supervising timely and proper completion of quantitative research projects
- Requirements specification
- Cooperation with fieldwork/survey scripting team
- Respondents’ recruitment control
- Research results verification.
What do we expect?
- Fluent command of English (oral and written)
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Power Point)
- Ability to work efficiently under time pressure, attention to details.
Bonus points for:
- Working experience in research agency
- Familiarity with marketing research methodology.
What do we offer?
- Great, positive and informal working atmosphere guaranteed
- Challenging work in a leading media agency on international research projects
- Competitive salary
- Workplace near Pole Mokotowskie (Biały Kamień neighbourhood).