Account Executive, CSI Support
Job title: Account Executive, CSI Support
Group: Mindshare WW Technology Enablement Team, CSI
Client: Various clients
Reports to: Partner, Global Planning Systems
Ours is the story of the eternal upstart and change is in our DNA. We were born with the ambition to change the world through media. Raised in Asia, we are now the world’s most geographically balanced global network spanning US, Latin America, Europe and Asia. Mindshare’s birth in 1997 shifted the focus from media as a pure commodity to media as a change agent. Our ambition was to go beyond the traditional media descriptors of “Optimise, Capitalise, Maximise.” We will not be defined by the formulaic definitions of media. Mindshare’s story is about teamwork. It’s why we called ourselves Mindshare in the first place! We were designed to be a global network, balanced in every region, with clients benefitting from both global and local insights. Today 75% of our business is global and our global network and integrated approach is our strength.
We are a global media agency network with billings in excess of US$31.4 billion (source: RECMA) and our network consists of more than 7,000 employees, in 116 offices across 86 countries. Mindshare is part of GroupM, which oversees the media investment management sector for WPP, the world’s leading communications services group.
The role exists within the Mindshare Worldwide Technology and Data Team to support global clients such as Facebook, Unilever, CHANEL and many more, and their account teams in making the best possible use of Mindshare’s proprietary media plan tool, CSI, which is used for global consolidation of and reporting on local market media investment and performance. The role involves working with:
- CSI Super-Users within the global and regional Account Teams,
- Members of the Worldwide Technology and Data Team,
- GroupM and IBM as the platform and network providers,
- External third-party supplier(s),
- Internal development team.
The Account Executive is the primary link between the global Account Teams and the wider Technology and Data Team. Their primary role is to support and lead the Super-Users and the Account Teams in global consolidation of and reporting on local market media investment and performance. This includes:
- User support and trouble shooting
- Investigating more complex issues and escalating them to third line support
- Managing the online support log
- User access management
- User training and education, including creating user guides and training materials, sharing best practice and managing the online training portal
- Building reports in Excel and other visualization tools e.g. Tableau
- Taking part in User Acceptance Testing
The Account Executive role will report into the Partner, Global Planning Systems within the Technology and Data Team regarding day-to-day responsibilities and career development.
The role includes a mixture of client servicing, and technology & data related tasks. Therefore, we are looking for a candidate who is equally at ease dealing with people as with numbers and technology solutions. The ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent people and communication skills coupled with numeracy, attention to detail and aptitude to technology.
- Become an expert of Mindshare’s proprietary media data rollup and reporting tool
- Fast turnaround of issues raised in the Support Log
- Fast management/resolution of issues impacting the CSI platform raised for internal and external suppliers
- Build rapport with and show leadership to the Account Team Super-Users
- Identify improvements to current processes and solutions (these may be process or product improvements)
- Display effective communication with the Account Teams and the other members of the Technology and Data Team
The ideal candidate should understand the Mindshare standards for the role and deliver to them as well as continually working to improve performance and looking for ways to exceed expectations.
You will build a rapport with others to develop productive and effective relationships at work and will always follows through on commitments.
Key skills & knowledge:
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel incl. formulas, pivot tables, filters.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, the ability to communicate with teams across multiple physical locations and cultures.
- The ability to work in a fast-moving environment with changing priorities and on multiple tasks/projects, work under pressure and meet agreed deadlines.
- The ability to quickly learn and understand new business environments.
- A proactive, “can do” attitude. Self-starter and motivator with the ability to work in an autonomous fast paced environment.
- The ability to achieve high quality results by paying attention to detail.
- German language
- Experience with data visualisation tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau)
- Experience with SharePoint
- Experience with SQL, SSAS, SSIS
- Experience with ticketing/technical support systems
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.