We are digital experts within one of the world’s biggest agencies
Neo is the performance media arm of Mindshare, one of the largest media groups in the world. With 40+ offices worldwide and 1000+ employees, we’re a massive community of performance experts and we’re growing… all the time. Our business specialises in PPC, SEO, ecommerce, programmatic, social, affiliate marketing, and new media like connected TV and audio, all underpinned by advanced analytics and disruptive consultancy.
We’re obsessed with digital media
Our London team is made up of 85 of the smartest people in the industry thinking about, executing and reshaping performance media. We’re devoted to data, totally transparent, and aren’t afraid to tell it like it is. Neo isn’t your standard media buying shop: we partner and challenge our clients across their entire business as consultants and champions for change.
We work with some of the world’s most innovative brands
The clients who see the value of Neo are the most forward thinking out there. They dream big, they’re smart enough to challenge us, and they demand rigour, thought and innovation in everything we do. We provide just that, which is why our relationships are some of the longest standing in the industry. We partner with global, and UK businesses including Nestlé, Sage, Mazda, BP, BAT, HSBC, Nespresso & All Saints and have a strong focus on ABM and ecommerce focused businesses.
We grow people and professionals
Our people are our business, so caring about their growth and wellbeing isn’t a luxury for us, it’s a necessity. That’s why we see very little staff turnover; people join Neo to grow long-term careers. You’ll be around a group of friendly professionals with diverse backgrounds and experiences who are invested in your future, and you’ll lead a team of people whose future you’ll want to invest in.
“Since joining Neo, I have worked with market leading brands across various verticals and learnt a huge amount not only about media, but also myself. The friendships I’ve made and company culture are second to none, it’s an absolute pleasure working with intelligent like-minded people.”
- You’re a self-starter who actively looks for opportunities as well as challenges to solve. Where you see something that’s not right, you say, and you work with others to find a solution.
- You’re a contentious team player, have a high EQ, and can coordinate and connect with a large number of people at the same time.
- You’re looking for a fast-paced environment and can work under pressure. You’re able to multitask with a clear head, and approach challenges with a thoughtful mindset. You like diversity in your day-to-day, with a roster of clients across different verticals and media channels.
- You can build relationships. Your clients and your team are your partners to succeed.
- You problem solve with an open mind, and are able to communicate clearly and precisely your thoughts to internal and external stakeholders. You’re able to get others excited about your vision for how you want to grow and improve the business you manage.
- You’re savvy with numbers. Media and marketing data is our bread and butter; you should be able to assess performance data and bring actionable insight to the table. At Neo, no-one is too senior not to roll up their sleeves and get into complex client data.
- You’re accountable. You will be given the support you need and the autonomy you want, with a skilled team working with you; but you’ll be ultimately responsible for the performance of your clients.
- You’ve led large, complex clients through digital transformations, and have built longstanding relationships with brand-side marketers.
- Extensive cross-channel media planning, with a focus on performance and biddable channels for ecommerce clients. You’ve been in roles where you’ve executed in platform and are now using that experience to guide and mentor a team of practitioners.
- You understand the technicalities and nuances of programmatic, social and paid search. You can talk about what’s changing in those channels today, because you’re always keeping track of industry developments.
- You’ve led multifunctional teams, with a proven track record across UK and Global brands.
- You understand and can speak intelligently about core analytics services.
- Platform experience: Google Ads, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
- Ecommerce / eRetail experience (particularly with Amazon Advertising).
- SEO (technical or content) experience; particularly in tandem with digital PR activities.
- Commercially minded, you’ll be responsible for the revenue your accounts drive.
- At first, you’ll be working with two major brands and supporting with new business initiatives as we look to grow further:
- The UK arm of a major FMCG business, with a focus on digital biddable media and eRetail. Here we’re looking for someone who can partner closely with the core clients to advance and scale their paid media activity.
- You have a good understanding of Google Analytics, Google Ads and Amazon Advertising and can make both operational and strategic suggestions for your clients.
- You can quickly build a rapport with a savvy media client to demonstrate your value and build a trusted partnership.
- A global energy brand, with ambitions to scale their digital activities; here you will work closely with cross-agency WPP teams, and a multitude of clients to plan and execute programmatic, paid search and paid social for their Retail, D2C and Branding divisions.
- You can make executional in-platform recommendations for biddable tactics, and wider strategic recommendations across paid media.
- You’ll be able to lead high-level discussions with both clients to decide on the direction of their digital media, as a major point of contact and escalation for them.
- Management of client scopes to ensure that we’re delivering effectively whilst balancing resource and fee.
- You will understand all client scopes and SLAs, and be able to identify commercial opportunities for Neo based on current client priorities.
- You will understand the relationship between scopes, fees and resource, and be able to balance these.
- You’re confident enough to talk about scoping with clients, and manage expectations versus resource and fee.
- You’ll be the mentor and guide for a team of 8+ execution superstars - from graduate level to individuals nearing Director level themselves.
- You’ll be able to quickly identify team members’ strengths and weaknesses and actively work them to develop their skills ahead of progression.
- You’ll be able to build personal and account development plans, and work with a range of team members with different channel specialisms, levels of expertise and
- Work closely with media channel leads to curate and provide products and services for clients.
- Collaborate closely with key internal stakeholders with new ideas, and quickly learn about the core services and proprietary tech which we deliver for clients.
- You’ll input into new business initiatives in a significant proportion of your time. This could be anything from leading UK pitches to working as part of global, collaborative teams.
- Think about new and innovative strategies for pitch work; taking into account your experience, as well as how they can be communicated succinctly for clients.
- You’ll be able to identify paid media opportunities and key partners for clients based on audience, media consumption and performance data.
- You’ll be able to use audience, landscaping and research tools such as TGI, Nielsen, eMarketer and Statista – to name a few – to build informed arguments to include in pitch work.
- You’ll play a key role in developing our thought leadership, and you’ll work with other client leaders to think about and communicate where opportunities and challenges in the space are arising.
- Develop case studies and points of view on what’s changing and will work closely with your team to keep up with industry updates. You will have an opinion on what’s new and changing.
- You’ll actively assess the pros and cons of media landscape changes on your clients’ businesses and will continually consulting with them on that.
As part of the GroupM and WPP network, our benefits are incredibly comprehensive, and you’ll have plenty of fantastic benefits to choose from. We’ve listed a few below - and there are many more on offer:
- Superb development opportunities and ongoing support throughout your career
- Light, open-plan office space with roof terrace, onsite bar and stunning views over central London
- 25 days’ holiday from the get-go, increasing with length of service
- Season ticket loan, subsidised gym memberships, private medical (BUPA) and life assurance
We also have a range of on-site services including health screenings, financial management workshops, manicures and massages