Programmatic Product Operations Executive
Xaxis is The Outcome Media Company. We combine unique brand-safe media access, unrivalled programmatic expertise, and 360-degree data with proprietary artificial intelligence to help global brands achieve the outcomes they value from their digital media investments. Xaxis offers managed programmatic services in 47 markets, including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa. For more information, visit www.xaxis.com.
About the team
The Product and Technology team is the ‘backbone’ of Xaxis. Supporting all teams across the business, this group has a wide remit across media product, operations, project management and marketing and is responsible for maintaining consistency and quality through both best practice and certifications.
About the role
A highly technical role, the Product Ops manager is responsible for delivering efficiencies and improvements through technical solutions such as automation and AI to the wider business. Deep knowledge of key platforms and ensuring compliance with best practice is a critical element of this role.
- Escalation and troubleshooting for any platform based issues, using your deep knowledge in these areas.
- Data Lake and database management knowledge and expertise, particularly in AWS infrastructure, to deliver solutions that will deliver efficiency and performance improvements.
- Product and Optimisation best practice ownership, engaging with Client Success teams to continually evolve and improve these processes.
- Campaign monitoring and QA, ensuring consistency and best practice is adhered to through both manual and automated monitoring and then shared with all relevant stakeholders.
- Drive AI adoption through CoPilot, AppNexus, and any other relevant platform. Evolve all Xaxis products to be as automated and simplified as possible.
- Ad hoc reporting requests from internal and external teams using platform APIs or database access. Regular reporting or insights should be automated and templated longer term either through the UK or regional teams.
- Responsible for UK product incubation, executing on all alpha campaigns to ensure viability and scalability of all new initiatives. High levels of platform knowledge especially from an automation and API point of view, across DSPs, verification partners, content partners, and 3rd party data providers.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on a key topic as agreed with your manager.
- Previous demonstrable experience from a Technology Operations role
- Experience with SQL, Database Management systems, Python or R
- Able to multi-task, manage your own time and prioritise effectively
- Demonstrable ability to rapidly learn and articulate new value propositions.
- Very well organised and can handle working under pressure
- Digital specialist with an understanding of the media landscape
- Understanding, articulating and championing the product offering.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, able to tailor your message to the audience as appropriate and tell a coherent story
- Ability to coordinate across multiple teams to deliver the desired outcome
- Structured and methodical approach to work
- Technical comfort and solid understanding of internet functionality
- Knowledge of the online advertising industry, trends, technologies and pricing models
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Spot potential issues well in advance
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.