GroupM | Programmatic Account Manager
OBJECTIVE AND SCOPE OF THE ROLE
The Programmatic Buying Unit (PBU) of GroupM is looking for an experienced Account Manager to help develop strategic relationships within world-class media agencies.
You will be a thought leader and strategic thinker, helping to evangelize PBU solutions amongst your peers within agencies.
You will be responsible for developing deep relationships with advertisers and agencies to ensure optimal adoption of all product features.
Work with Campaign Managers and other members of your team to ensure campaigns are pacing evenly and meeting agreed upon KPI’s.
Take responsibility for promoting PBU adoption within your assigned agency team and all revenue generated from your agency's client base.
Gather the metrics and analytics necessary to accurately forecast sales generated from all campaigns.
Coordinate communication, campaign strategy, campaign setup and kickoff process when needed.
This is a high profile position with a wealth of opportunities for growth professionally and personally.
- Manage agency and clients relationships
- Develop strong and effective programmatic audience targeted plans in accordance with campaign objectives and targeting strategy
- Take part in group brainstorming sessions to bring great ideas to life
- Participate in post-campaign analysis
- Supervise insertion order process and ensure adherence to terms and conditions
- Optimize campaigns based on direction from Campaign Management Team
- Maintain and report on weekly pipeline of proposals and bookings
- Minimum of 3/4 years of experience in interactive and or programmatic media planning and/or online ad network account management
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Information Systems or related field
- Proven ability to build businesses within the digital, programmatic and traditional media arenas
- Strategic thinker and problem solver
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity and manage multiple competing priorities
- Excellent with numbers and a strong eye for detail
- Experience with the main DSPs (D&V360°, Adform, The Trade Desk, MediaMath, Amazon, etc…)
- Experience with DFP and Sizmek ad serving technologies, third party ad tags, conversion tracking pixels, floodlighting, piggybacking and reporting will be considered a plus
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel: Experience with popular digital ad technologies is also strongly preferred
- Fluent Business English