MediaCom is the Content and Connections agency that focuses on simplifying the complex in an ever evolving landscape. We are one of the world’s largest media agency networks with unparalleled buying power and access to vast data reserves which means we are able to provide unparalleled insight into the way consumers behave and thus shape the very nature of what we do.
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to combine their passion for problem solving and technical knowledge of websites within our growing and extremely experienced SEO Team.
Because we value a fresh perspective and know that SEO skills can be developed in a variety of ways, you may have learnt these technical skills through a degree or you might be self-taught. As long as it’s your passion, we can help you take it even further within an amazing environment where you will be constantly challenged by the variety of work you might do.
- Work closely with clients to improve the overall organic visibility of their website
- Improve and constantly advance the SEO product offering
- Advance personal SEO knowledge & increase integration with other MediaCom product areas
- Execute the day to day SEO workload across a number of accounts
- Ensure all clients campaigns are implemented, tracked, and reported correctly and according to strict deadlines
- Oversee SEO campaigns to ensure they are delivered to a consistently high standard
- Oversee the performance of SEO campaigns and ensure that key insights are incorporated into future activity
- Monitor industry trends and updates and report back on insights to their Account Manager and the wider team
- Support SEO Manager by conducting keyword research, on-page optimisation, technical audits, competitor analysis and reporting
Skills and Behaviours:
- Experience in an SEO or online marketing position
- An understanding of industry standard SEO tools including Google Analytics, Google Search Console, etc. Training will be provided, but prior knowledge is essential.
- Ability to juggle a number of tasks at once and consistently to deliver high-quality work to timescale
- A high degree of numeracy and literacy are essential
- Excellent project management and problem solving skills
- Ability to pre-empt problems and be pro-active in producing solutions
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.