Performance Marketing Director (Renault)
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Director to join the team for Renault.
How you will make an IMPACT:
- Directly manage a large team of SEM/SEO subject matter experts to hit weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual revenue and ROAS goals
- Deliver performance strategy and proposals that are consistently backed up with sound insights, research and historical data
- Lead team for measurement frameworks with advanced analytics
- Be the expert voice for the account teams in performance media (display, video, audio, etc.)
- Cultivating the day to day client relationship, through in-person meetings and presentations
- Train the agency on best practices and key considerations in performance media.
- Build up relationship with vendors and partners.
- Be the trusted advisor in the agency creating thought leadership, knowing what is happening in the space and generating POV
- Work collaboratively with a team in content, comms planning, social, search, marketing sciences and advanced analytics.
- General management of DMP process.
- Management of GroupM VAS services such as SEO, analytics)
- Management of CRM entegration.
- General management of site management, code and entegration process.
What YOU bring:
- Minimum 7 years of relevant working experience in performance marketing; experience in e-Commerce, retail and automotive
- Familiar with search, digital and social media and how they interconnect
- Experience with digital media strategies and planning across diverse campaigns, strong quantitative skills required
- Strong communication skills to effectively share information and new thinking with full range of stakeholders
- Ability and skill to overcome unforeseen obstacles and challenges
- Confident presentation skills to communicate to a range of clients and internal stakeholders
- Strong leadership and people skills that inspire and captivate the team, teach and mentor peers daily, and a passion to share great work amongst each other
What WE bring:
- The opportunity to create and contribute to an environment where ‘Innovation as usual’ thrives in everyday work
- We foster a growth mindset by exhibiting adaptability, inclusivity, sincerity, curiosity, entrepreneurial spirit, and teamwork
- Extensive learning, training and development opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits program, including maternity/parental top-up program
- Agency that values wellness with programs that contribute to a healthy lifestyle
- Exposure to a global network of resources, strategic partnerships, and career opportunities
- Corporate social responsibility, actively participating to create a better community
- Great social environment where we work hard and play hard