InDomo | Amazon & e-Commerce Director (In-House)
InDomo designs together with clients a bespoke in-house marketing performance solution that drives business and brand performance.
Core of the solution is to progressively increase ROI by daily optimizing audiences, channels, media and content focusing on digital performance channels.
This is possible thanks to clearly defined E2E strategy with KPI's for each phase of the consumer journey linked with business KPI's, supported by the right in-house capabilities in one integrated team, an agile way of working and processes supported by an efficient tech stack.
Amazon & e-Commerce director (In-House)
In charge of the Amazon and e-commerce function at InDomo and to manage the dedicated resources.
Responsible for the performance of the e-commerce platforms, by strategising, planning and optimizing campaigns on these platforms.
This role needs to ensure that the e-commerce campaign approach is fully integrated in the overall campaign approach in all the other media channels (e.g. social, search, .com).
Coordinate reporting and insights in order to drive continuous improve of performance in the e-commerce platforms.
This person is responsible for the quality and performance of the PDP's and brand stores in the e-commerce platforms.
Key focus will be on the Amazon platform, in media, content, consumer journeys, merchandising.
He/she will need to spend time at the client's side (eg 50% of the time).
Desired level of experience & profile
- 10 years’ experience in e-commerce and specifically in Amazon;
- 3 years’ experience in team management;
- Strong experience in managing AMS, AMG and Amazon merchandising;
- Strong experience in the Amazon consumer journey;
- Strong up-to date experience of the Amazon platform possibilities in all domains ( Media, Content, data, technical set up, self-service tools etc.) to be able to drive business and marketing efficiencies.
- Strong experience in driving business results, translating data, and insights in impactful and measurable actions.
- Experience in e-commerce operations and sales;
- Strong experience in overall multi-channels, performance marketing across multiple platforms ( Social, Search , etc.).
Key areas of responsibility:
- Manages the overall capacity, capabilities, roadmap for InDomo with regards to e-commerce and Amazon. Responsible to supervise the continuous performance in e-commerce at client's side, and drive the campaign performance optimisation with the team;
- For InDomo's clients he/she builds the marketing and campaign e-commerce/Amazon platform strategy as part of the integrated go-to-market approach. User journey flows, PDPs, brand stores, Merchandising, media, and reporting/ analytics;
- Audit Amazon and e-commerce situation and drive strategy and roadmap at Client's side;
- Inspire and educate InDomo's clients organizations about e-commerce opportunities in Sales, marketing and media;
- Define tech requirement and improve efficiencies and effectiveness by implementing tools and technology for e-commerce and Amazon performance;
- Scale business impact on in-house solutions at client's side to improve progressively business impact;
What we offer
As part of the WPP network, our benefits are incredibly comprehensive and you’ll have plenty to choose from. We’ve listed a few below - and there are many more on offer:
- Superb development opportunities and ongoing support throughout your career
- Light, open-plan office space with roof terrace, onsite bar and stunning views over central Amsterdam;
- Health insurance with Achmea and Zilverenkruis;
- Pension Scheme;
- WPP Group Discounts.
WPP is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.