Wavemaker I Senior Data Scientist
Senior Data Scientist
We Are Looking For
We are looking for data scientist who is especially fluent in working with multiple, often unstructured, data sources and be able to use the data to quickly solve business problems. This post will be part of the data science team focused on helping our clients to optimize their digital marketing.
This will be achieved through cooperating with our teams around the world, finding loop-holes and optimization opportunities in how we and our clients use data.
We are looking for someone data-savvy as well as quick and eager to learn. You should have at least a bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in mathematics, statistics, engineering, science, econometrics or data science. Academic experience is also welcomed.
- Significant non-production level programming experience in Python
- 3+ years of data-mining / analytics experience including applied techniques in data mining, machine learning, or scientific computing
- An ability to question the results and identify any anomalies and inconsistencies within developed models
- Self-motivation with the ability to make decisions in the absence of detailed instructions
- A passion for using complex analytics as the way to solve business problems – not as a goal itself
Nice to Haves
- Good verbal and written English skills
- Experience of working with version control systems, e.g. Git
- Experience in agile software development
- Competitive salary 9000-12000 PLN gross, depending on your skills and experience
- Professional development in a role of data scientist in a leading media agency on international research projects
- Stable employment (full-time job contract)
- Possibility to do some of the work remotely (work from home)
- Great, positive and informal working atmosphere
- Workplace near Pole Mokotowskie(Biały Kamień neighbourhood)
We are Wavemaker – one of the world’s biggest media agencies. Our goal is more than just media and content – we strive to be our clients’ number one partner when it comes to data and technology.
We are also Wavemaker’s global research and development team, located in Warsaw. As a bunch of more than 50 software developers and data scientists, our job is to develop media planning tools and solutions for the whole agency. We apply various modeling techniques and algorithms (Artificial Intelligence (ML)) to deliver best in class solutions to client’s problems.