SEO Account Manager, Tech/Retail Clients
The role will largely be working on two innovative Technology and Retail client accounts. Both are top eCommerce clients, so this is an exciting opportunity to work on SEO accounts across strategy, content, technical and outreach working directly with inhouse marketing and technical teams.
You will work with and support the SEO Account Directors and other Account Managers in order to understand the clients' business objectives and translate them into best-in-class, bespoke SEO and content strategies that drive business value and help hit forecasted KPIs.
With the support of an Account Director, the SEO Account Manager will be responsible for the day to day management of the account. Responsibilities include:
- Client Servicing – Visible as a key point of contact for clients and ensure they are happy with work delivered.
- Content Strategy - Developing the functional content strategy using a number of sources including keyword analysis, competitor research and qualitative data.
- Analysis – Lead analytical work streams, discovering deep and meaningful insights to help inform content and technical strategies in this highly competitive market.
- Technical – Guide inhouse technical teams through front (website) and backend (CMS) migrations, UX testing and analysis, and optimisation of website structure and elements.
- Measurement – Ensure performance is benchmarked and measured and push the boundaries of reporting standards.
- Team Support – As a line manager, support the evolution of an Account Executive and the wider team.
- Collaboration – Working closely with the other SEO sub-teams as well as Mindshare analytics, media, and planning teams to deliver consistent and considered work.
- New Business – Assist in growing business with existing clients as well as involvement with new business.
We’d like to hear from you if you....
- Strong SEO skillset
- Confident with technical SEO work streams and platforms
- Experience building and managing relationships with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a meticulous eye for detail
- Confident presenting to senior stakeholders on a fairly regular basis
- Strong analytical mind-set with experience in Adobe Analytics a plus
- Highly organised with strong project management skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Not essential, but experience of managing outreach campaigns, pulling together performance forecasts and UX knowledge would be advantageous
- Account Manager level experience in a SEO specific role
- Previous media agency experience preferred
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.