Worldwide Account Executive
Job Title: Worldwide Account Executive
About the Opportunity: You’ll be part of a close-knit group of individuals with wide ranging experience in media, who work in global media planning, activation and local marketing co-ordination across multiple clients.
A Day in the Life: There are no boring days in our team. Your day to day tasks will range from collating and analysing data, desk researching to look for the most exciting news in the industry, assisting with presentation materials for key client meetings, co-ordinating with dozens of different markets around the world, supporting the team in ensuring that day-to-day tasks are on time and to required standard, or curating and writing up our well-received newsletter to clients.
We would love to meet, someone who…
- Curious – Enjoy collating and analysing data
- Confident – Able to communicate at all levels
- Organisation – Love to have your work in order
- Team player – love collaborating with colleagues and peers
How to apply?
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you be quick the role will be closing on Wednesday 2nd October 2019.
To better your chances here are some top tips to help you stand out from the crowd;
Tailor your CV for the role.
- We would encourage you to write a brief cover letter or a message to our recruiters. If you are unsure what this message could include, consider any details in your background you would want to draw attention to or tell us quickly why you are amazing for the role.
- Double, triple check for any spelling or grammar mistakes, attention to detail is key within our industry.
Please note that we require all applicants to have the full right to work in UK, without sponsorship. If you require any assistance throughout your recruitment process, please call the Future Talent Team on 02071585400 to discuss your requirements.
What’s in it for you!
As part of the GroupM and WPP network, our benefits are incredibly comprehensive and you’ll have plenty of fantastic benefits to choose from. We’ve listed a few below - and there are many more on offer:
- Superb development opportunities and ongoing support throughout your career
- Stunning London-based offices with on-site bar, cafe and roof terrace
- 25 days’ holiday from the get-go, increasing with length of service
- Season ticket loan, subsidised gym memberships, private medical (BUPA) and life assurance
- We also have a regular events calendar including company socials, sports clubs, a range of on-site services including health screenings, financial management workshops, manicures and massages.
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
We are 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries. We have a global client roster that’s the envy of our peers. Adidas, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony to name but a few.
We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We’re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently. But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy. We know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference. Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.