Paid Search & Paid Social Intern (IEFP)
GroupM is seeking an Intern to become part of our Activation teams in Lisbon (Portuguese language required)
As a Paid Search & Paid Social intern you will grow all aspects of Search & Social activity across a range of agency clients, providing insight, strategy and high-quality deliverables.
The main day-to-day responsibilities include campaign setup, budget management, client communication, keyword research, ad copy creation and reporting back to the client. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a collaborative team environment and a “can do” attitude as well as a desire to learn more about the digital ad tech space.
What we expect from you:
- Set-up, monitor, manage and optimise Paid Search and Paid Social activity
- Understanding the relationship between Paid Search, Paid Social and other online and offline marketing activities
- Provide reporting to clients on key metrics and agreed KPIs
- Ongoing client servicing including but not limited to optimisation and campaign progress, prompt response to client and internal questions related to paid campaigns.
A bit about yourself:
- Hands-on experience in building paid media campaigns in Google Ads and Facebook Business Manager
- Strong analytical mindset with attention to detail around data, insights and actions
- Fluent in Portuguese
- Preferably a graduate from a reputable University or equivalent
- Computer literate with superior knowledge of Excel and a strong interest in internet technologies and media
- Able and eager to learn new concepts and challenge the existing framework
- Diligent with a strong attention to detail
- An active interest in everything digital, ideally with an understanding of online advertising industry trends
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Certification in Google Ads will be a plus
GroupM leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. Our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent.
Discover more about GroupM at www.groupm.com