Senior Manager Business Operations (Salesforce)
Finecast, a WPP company specialising in addressable TV, launched in the UK in September 2017.
As TV audiences’ fragment across a range of platforms and as viewing behaviours evolve, TV advertisers are grappling with how to continue making best use of their most trusted medium. Finecast was created to help solve this challenge.
Finecast enables advertisers to precision-target viewers across multiple on demand, linear and live streaming TV environments. Finecast gives advertisers the ability to deliver targeted ads to audiences watching TV content across multiple broadcasters, connected devices, set top boxes, over-the-top providers and game consoles – all through a single point of access with standardised measurement.
Finecast optimises delivery across the entire addressable TV marketplace. With access to hundreds of different targeting segments, from socio-economic to life stage, purchase and financial data, advertisers can identify and reach viewers whenever and wherever they are watching.
About the Team
Finecast global is made up of an expanding team of 100+ people spanning Engagement, Operations, Client Services, Marketing, Business Operations, Finance and Product, Data & Analytics functions.
Finecast is a team of individuals shaping the future of TV advertising and as such we set high standards for the individuals we hire and the skillsets they bring to our business.
Finecast are looking for a highly skilled Salesforce professional, with advanced administrator and business operations experience. The Senior Manager Business Operations (Salesforce) will sit within the Finecast Global team reporting into the Business Operations Director. Salesforce is a key platform in driving the ongoing global success and growth of Finecast.
The primary objectives of the Senior Business Operations Manager will be to support all divisions in the overall management and development of the Salesforce org. The successful candidate will be detail orientated and organized with good project management skills. You will work closely with all Finecast markets and act as the main Salesforce administrator.
You will be responsible for the maintenance of the platform using Salesforce declarative automation tools including:
- Sharing rules
- Creation of complex fields
- Validation rules
- Process builders
- Supporting the transition to Salesforce Lightening – configuration, testing, deployment and training users in all markets.
- Working closely with stakeholders across the business to understand the local requirements. Preparing and leading the workshops, defining the user stories and translating them into technical specifications.
- Collaborating with partners to implement new features according to/based on the agile software development methodology
Documenting the business processes, developing training plans, creating materials and documentation for users. Keeping all materials up to date, coordinating new users and ongoing training sessions, training new and existing users.
- Evangelising Salesforce best practices, ensuring the consistent usage and adoption of Salesforce business processes.
- Building custom reports and dashboards.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- At least one Salesforce certification and excellent knowledge of Salesforce best practices.
- Experience with agile product development methodology, software development lifecycle and release management.
- Hands on knowledge of Salesforce declarative automation, with an ability to execute complex administrative tasks including but not limited to sharing rules, workflows, formula fields, process builder, validation rules.
- Experience in managing the product backlog and defining the roadmap.
- Excellent business analysis skills to prepare and lead the workshops with the key stakeholders, in order to understand and gather the requirements and to translate the user stories into technical requirements.
- Able to work well with the team to develop a clear roadmap of system improvements.
- Ability to provide Salesforce training, creation of training material and end user support.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via [email protected].