The Xaxis Trading Strategist is responsible for the strategic innovation, planning, setup, and execution of Audience Targeted campaigns tied to our clients’ needs and expectations. Strategists have the tactical knowledge and expertise to bring strategies to life. They are able to use multiple interfaces, in a self-service capacity, to discover audiences and target them via media buying tools (DSPs) across various channels.
This is an interdisciplinary role that combines strategy, planning, execution and ongoing optimization of investments to deliver impactful results across all channels. Campaigns must be maintained and optimized frequently to achieve KPIs and deliver successfully. You are an innovative thinker who can generate new ideas and understand client needs in order to deliver successfully.
Smart companies are successful because they eliminate the complexities in their services, making it easier for consumers to achieve an outcome.
• Develop thought, logic and data informed strategic programmatic campaigns to deliver on client business outcomes.
• Ensures full delivery on campaigns monthly, with the ability to recommend alternative solutions as needed.
• Escalates pacing & performance issues to management and service teams.
• Set-up, manage, optimize campaigns as per defined best practices, managing pacing, performance, profitability, and quality.
• Maintain DSP relationships, keep up to date on platform updates, bugs, trainings.
• Keep regular and detailed optimization notes and campaign insights – identify opportunities for cross-tactic optimization (shifts).
• Ability to participate in data strategy session with agency and clients.
• Troubleshoot and own campaign issues through to solution.
• Work with analytics team to ensure dashboards are relevant and accurate, displaying full value of Xaxis media.
Uses digital media background and knowledge of programmatic platforms to plan smart recommendations for the client.
• Collaborate on planning & strategy with account services; product and solutions with business analysts.
• Ensure all tactical media plan requirements are correctly communicated to all relevant teams.
• 1-2 years’ experience in a media-related role, with a preference for digital media
• Aware of programmatic landscape and partner value proposition.
• Innovation – come to managers with new ideas/processes/additions to the analytics toolkit. Solutions oriented.
• In-depth knowledge of all DSP capabilities/execution, verification partners, data partnerships.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines, and client demands .
• Strong accountability for the outputs of your campaigns.
• Ability to rationalize and explain decisions using both logic and data.
• Can work collaboratively as a positive and supportive team member.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Xaxis is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please let us know. While we appreciate all applications received, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.