Financial Media Coordinator
Financial Media Coordinators act as liaison between the media planning team, media buying team and shared financial services.
- Act as control for all MPAs (maintain accurate files and act as the central repository for this paperwork)
- Set up and maintenance of publication/vendor codes, client codes, product estimates, ad codes and any other necessary set up required for the detailed and accurate billing of all accounts within the group
- Meet with account leads to review BCRs including MPAs versus billings on a monthly basis to ensure that MPA is not exceeded
- Ensure the group is adhering to all finance related SOPs
- Follow-up with media team members on an ongoing basis regarding billing, finance procedures and discrepancies
- Identify and resolve errors and discrepancies on a day-to-day basis
- Budgetary reporting and control for all accounts within the group (including fee, production and miscellaneous billings as requested, as well as time reports as needed)
- Preparing/issuing various monthly reports
- Issuing consolidated invoices to the client on monthly basis
- high level of accuracy
- comfortable with numbers
- understanding of billing procedures would be an asset
- any experience with DDS would be considered a strong asset
- a sense of accountability
- strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- a proactive team player with strong problem-solving skills
- must be able to work independently and with others
- positive attitude
Read more up on us at: www.mindshareintheloop.com
Mindshare is a global media agency network dedicated to forging a competitive marketing advantage for businesses and their brands. We harness data-driven insights and turn them into real-time media investment decisions – adaptive marketing at its finest. 116 offices in 86 countries - opportunities at any stage in your career, anywhere in the world. Mindshare is part of GroupM, which oversees the media investment management sector for WPP, the world’s leading communications services group.
Mindshare encourages all qualified candidates to apply and has an exceptional record of accommodating the needs of our staff. If you require accommodation at any stage of the application process, or would like more information on our policies, please contact 416 987 5100.