Wavemaker | Senior Precision Activation Executive
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Precision Activation Group Head for Wavemaker Philippines.
Overview of the Job
As a Senior Precision Activation Executive, you report directly to the Precision Activation Group Head and work together with the Precision Planner to implement digital campaigns on self-serve ad platforms and coordinates with online publishers while monitoring and optimizing these campaigns to deliver the KPIs and objective stated in the media plan. He/She serves as a coach and mentor to junior buyers.
3 Best Things About the Job:
- Puts you at the forefront of digital advertising and digital measurement
- Opportunity to hone digital skills and knowledge across the spectrum of digital channels/platforms, through interacting and learning from our different digital specialists
- Opportunity to coach and mentor junior members of the team in terms of digital skills
Measures of Success
In three months:
- Implemented digital campaigns of well-known brands in the country
- Worked on campaign performance reports by collecting performance data from different digital publishers
In six months:
- Ran effective yet efficient digital media campaigns
- Recommended and implemented campaign optimization steps to deliver KPI results
In twelve months:
- Established performance benchmarks for his/her set of clients
Responsibilities of the Role
- Digital Ad Operations
- Campaign implementation, monitoring, optimization, and reporting
- Ensures that all campaign requirements are complete and up to specifications before campaign setup
- Works with the planning team in determining best practices for digital campaigns
- Ensures that digital campaign performance and spend is regularly on track in delivering the set KPIs
- Compiles performance data from publishers efficiently and accurately to share with the digital planner
Wavemaker is a billion-dollar revenue agency that sits at the heart of GroupM and WPP. Our ambition is to be the most distinctive and admired media, content and technology agency in the world.
Wavemaker is a global network that operates locally in over 90 countries and 139 offices. We are aligned with our purchase journey obsession, and we help our clients translate audience behaviors and insights into smart decisions for today and tomorrow. Our commitment to our clients it to be the “Future Makers’. We demonstrate this in how we think, how we work and our relationship to technology and content to better serve their needs. We are leading the way in re-inventing the role of a media agency in the digital age, embracing media planning and buying, but fit for the modern marketing requirements of seamlessly connecting media, content, and technology.
To do this, we attract experts from diverse backgrounds that can share in our vision for the future.
We believe in the essential relationship between the vitality of our 8,500 people and our commercial success. This can best be encapsulated in the values we uphold, and the way in which we demonstrate our commitment to them. We are Passionate, Agile, Collaborative, Entrepreneurial and Diverse (PACED).
With PACED as our backdrop, we require our people to be self-starters, with high standards. We know that ‘great teams still have star players’, and we expect everyone to bring their own uniqueness to the party and contribute their value with their own flair. We do not tolerate exclusion of team members and their ideas. We are here to make waves with our clients, and we can only do that as a collective.
About the Philippines
In recent years, the Philippines has emerged as one of the fastest growing economies in Southeast Asia. Al-Jazeera noted the market demonstrating “an unprecedented period of macro-economic buoyancy and political stability”, spurring both domestic and international business growth.
It is also one of the largest and fastest growing digital markets in Southeast Asia, with growth expecting to increase exponentially in the next few years. With a population of 108m and where the internet penetration is predicted to hit 50% in 2017, coupled with the Philippines’ vibrant economic growth and the expansion of its digital footprint makes it an exciting place for media players and talent to be.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.