GroupM I Media ManTra Graduate Program 2019
Overview of job:
GroupM Philippines is launching its 3rd Media ManTra Program and is looking for outstanding graduates to fill its new batch of participants. Combining concepts and hands-on practical approach, this 12-week graduate trainee program has been designed to be the foundation that prepares young and bright talents to become the future leaders of the ever-changing media industry.
3 best things about the job:
- Fantastic opportunity to build a successful and rewarding career in integrated media advertising and digital communications with world-class media agencies
- Learn and train from the media industry’s best practitioners and recognized leaders
- Acquire skills through workplace learning and mentoring, leading to industry-recognized certification
Measures of success –
In three months, you would have:
- Acquired relevant media work experience and skills valued by the industry
- Attained industry-recognized qualifications and certificates such as Google Training Certification
What you will need:
- Open to fresh graduates and entry-level professional with less 1 year experience in any discipline, but preferably with a good university degree inadvertising, marketing, and/or communications e.g. Communications Research, Communication Technology, Economics, Statistics, Management, Integrated Marketing Communications and other similar disciplines
- Must demonstrate strong interest in media and communications
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proficiency in oral and written communications
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, as well as the ability to learn new software packages, is essential
Graduate trainees will be paid a training allowance throughout the program.
GroupM is the leading global media investment management company serving as the parent to WPP media agencies including Mindshare, MEC, MediaCom, Maxus, and Essence, as well as the programmatic digital media platform, Xaxis, each global operations in their own right with leading market positions. GroupM’s primary purpose is to maximize performance of WPP’s media agencies by operating as leader and collaborator in trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, proprietary tool development and other business-critical capabilities. GroupM’s focus is to deliver unrivaled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders and people.
In recent years, the Philippines has emerged as one of the fastest growing economies in Southeast Asia. Al-Jazeera noted the market demonstrating “an unprecedented period of macro-economic buoyancy and political stability”, spurring both domestic and international business growth.
It is also one of the largest and fastest growing digital markets in Southeast Asia, with growth expecting to increase exponentially in the next few years. With a population of 108m and where the internet penetration is predicted to hit 50% in 2017, coupled with the Philippines’ vibrant economic growth and the expansion of its digital footprint makes it an exciting place for media players and talent to be.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.