GroupM | Digital Executive/Manager
GroupM is the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for a Digital Executive/Manager to join us at MediaCom, Mindshare or Wavemaker.
In this role, you will develop and execute digital media plans, as well as developing innovative digital solutions, across a varied portfolio of local and global clients.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to Senior Digital Manager.
3 best things about the job:
- A fun, dynamic office that is a brilliant mix of working within a heavily entrepreneurial environment while also being backed by the scale of WPP.
- Working on a varied portfolio of clients, each with their own needs when it comes to digital media, providing a range of learning opportunities.
- Learn and develop career within one of the best, and most awarded, agencies.
Measures of success
In three months:
- Understand process, team culture, and work flow.
- Assist your line manager to ensure smooth launch of campaigns.
- Able to handle campaign tracking and reporting with guidance.
In six months:
- Become a trustworthy team player.
- Work independently on daily execution work; assist line manager with competitive tracking and making case studies and award entries.
- Direct communication with clients and vendors.
In 12 months:
• Taken control of the day to day management of the client’s digital communication activities.
• Able to contribute and bring new ideas for campaigns.
• Explore new opportunities regarding media format, media channel, and content.
What you will do:
- Assist Digital team in all aspects of servicing clients to standards of excellence.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with the client.
- Ensure that deliverables are sent as per the agreed timelines.
- Ownership of everyday work with end to end campaign management.
- Brainstorm, Ideate & keep track of properties in the market, with a brand fit & recommend suitable ones.
- Full understanding of campaign tracking and reporting, able to execute independently with zero mistake.
- Assist in evaluating the results of campaigns to ensure they meet clients’ goals and to gain learning for future planning.
- Keep developing industry knowledge.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with publishers.
What you will need:
- Willingness to learn, adapt and perform.
- Minimum 1 year of digital media planning experience.
- Good & clear communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with a good degree of technical understanding.
- Must be organized and efficient while working on multiple tasks.
- Confident, contributing and not afraid of challenges.
More about GroupM
GroupM leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. We are not limited by teams or geographies; our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent. We give our talent the space, support and tools to innovate and grow.
GroupM Singapore operates in one of the most dynamic and exciting environments in the world. Although it is a small domestic market, there is a vibrant media industry which is undergoing rapid evolution as digital technology reshapes the way marketing supports advertisers’ needs. Being at the crossroads of Asia means that aside from the local clients and media owners, we also have a high proportion of multi-national clients and media owners.
As the largest media investment management company in Singapore with over 41% market share (Recma) and over 650 employees, GroupM Singapore is the premiere organisation to join and develop a career in.