WaveMaker I Account Manager
The role will oversee the creation of Digital Content and Production for different brands in the country which Wavemaker is currently handling. As part of a dynamic content team, you will work with account teams, creative team and production houses to develop digital creative solutions.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Associate Business Unit Director
3 best things about the job:
- You will become the agency’s frontliner handling one of the top FMCG brands in the country
- You will be working with a dynamic and “integrated” agency with digital, media and creative specialists all under one roof.
- You will be an innovation driver – leading digital campaigns
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Familiarized with Wavemaker IMC planning and creative process
- Established a clear grasp of account management day-to-day requirements
- Achieved a clear grasp of the ins and outs of the brands handled.
- Closely monitor campaigns and executions for accounts handled, ensuring agreed KPI’s are achieved or surpassed
- Established a good working relationship with key stakeholders (internal and client teams)
In six months:
- Assist Client Service Director in IMC planning
- Would have managed to handle projects/executions independently and handled output with minimal supervision
- Understood the various company products and help in successfully integrated it into the media plans
- Successfully presented/justified media plans to the client
- Ensured zero error in implementation and reporting through quality checks
- Would have set internal KPIs for accounts managed;
In 12 months:
- Majorly contributed to successful campaigns of brands handled.
- Achieved client KPI’s which directly impacts WM-client relationship
- Identified and drive opportunities for growth through initiatives for brands and campaigns handled.
- Lead point person for all client service needs.
- Prepares IMC decks and coordinates with creatives team and internal stakeholders for timelines and requirements
- Prepares accounts status report and aligns with clients on all key deliverables
- Liaises with traffic implementer for timelines
- Acts as overall lead for accounts servicing
- Supervises all deliverables for all accounts which we are servicing
- Arranges and attends internal briefing sessions to be able to cascade requirements to creatives team
- Any degree preferably related to communication
- Preferably 3 to 5 years work experience in account management for an FMCG client
- Good comprehension, writing and communication skills.
- Effective at team management and has leadership capabilities.
- Good at multi-tasking and organization.
- Must be keen on details and is quick to adapt to various situations.
- Can work productively and calmly under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Independent and self – starter
- Organized with a sharp eye for details.
Wavemaker is a billion dollar revenue agency that sits at the heart of GroupM and WPP. Our ambition is to be the most distinctive and admired media, content and technology agency in the world.
Wavemaker is a global network that operates locally in over 90 countries and 139 offices. We are aligned with our purchase journey obsession, and we help our clients translate audience behaviors and insights into smart decisions for today and tomorrow. Our commitment to our clients it to be the “Future Makers’. We demonstrate this in how we think, how we work and our relationship to technology and content to better serve their needs. We are leading the way in re-inventing the role of a media agency in the digital age, embracing media planning and buying, but fit for the modern marketing requirements of seamlessly connecting media, content, and technology.
To do this, we attract experts from diverse backgrounds that can share our vision for the future.
We believe in the essential relationship between the vitality of our 8,500 people and our commercial success. This can best be encapsulated in the values we uphold, and the way in which we demonstrate our commitment to them. We are Passionate, Agile, Collaborative, Entrepreneurial and Diverse (PACED)
With PACED as our backdrop, we require our people to be self-starters, with high standards. We know that ‘great teams still have star players’, and we expect everyone to bring their own uniqueness to the party and contribute their value with their own flair. We do not tolerate exclusion of team members and their ideas. We are here to make waves with our clients, and we can only do that as a collective.
About the Philippines
In recent years, the Philippines has emerged as one of the fastest growing economies in Southeast Asia. Al-Jazeera noted the market demonstrating “an unprecedented period of macro-economic buoyancy and political stability”, spurring both domestic and international business growth.
It is also one of the largest and fastest growing digital markets in Southeast Asia, with growth expecting to increase exponentially in the next few years. With a population of 108m and where the internet penetration is predicted to hit 50% in 2017, coupled with the Philippines’ vibrant economic growth and the expansion of its digital footprint makes it an exciting place for media players and talent to be.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.