The Glitch || Manager - Copy & Creative Strategy
GroupM is the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for an Manager - Brand Strategy to join us. In this role, you will be responsible for leading both planning initiatives as well as new business pitches for the Gurgaon office.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Group Head.
3 best things about the job:
- You will learn storytelling
- You will learn simple and effective copywriting skills
- Grow up with a young/passionate & diverse team with an opportunity to learn from the best and gain invaluable experience both from a strategic and on-ground level.
- You will learn creative collaboration in the best sense of the term, assimilating creative capabilities from the video, tech, design as well as visualisation teams.
Measures of success -
In three months:
- Good time management and able to follow through on process and delivery timelines
- Familiarised yourself with the clients, their business objectives and the market landscape.
- Manage the team of JMs and supervise & build quality control on brand deliverables
In six months:
- Developed strong relationships with key client contacts, and able to speak confidently to planning and execution of campaigns.
- Independently running your own campaigns.
- Independently run a team of JMs
In 12 months:
- Become a core player in the digital campaigns and be fluently managing the main portfolio specifically while overseeing the display activity.
- Started contributing to the wider digital department by championing our products and processes.
- Build expertise in areas of strategic thinking to match creative output to balance with team management.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Create Strategy for international brands for their digital campaigns
- Manage social media & digital media of national & international brands
- Create engaging content for the brand
- Oversee design creative’s
- Manage a small team of executives
- Understand the brands marketing strategy and then drive that strategy on the digital platform (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.)
- Demonstrate creativity and can give links to previous work
What you will need:
- English/Mass Communication, Journalism Graduate
- Masters Degree/Diploma preferred
- 1 year experience in digital media and advertising or any related field
- Experience in managing a team
- Proficient in English & Hindi
- Copy skills
- Visualisation skills
- Efficacy WRT brand hygiene
- Hold over brands and digital as a medium
- Contribution to big thinking
- Ability to multitask & prioritise multiple brands
- Ability to handle a team of Junior Managers with proper and nuanced guidance
About The Glitch
The Glitch is India’s leading creative agency headquartered in Mumbai, with offices in Delhi & Bangalore. We help brands create a cultural impact and solve their business problems by marrying strategy with mind blowing creative’s
Discover more about The Glitch at http://www.theglitch.in/
Follow @followtheglitch on Twitter
Follow GroupM on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/796114/
Digital media advertising in India continues to grow at 30% in 2017, cementing India’s position as the second largest internet market with close to 450 million users. The Internet growth is driven by mobile data and connectivity, making it an exciting market for all integrated marketing services, fuelled by the collective market investment in data and technology. With a booming economy, both traditional and new age industries are witnessing a boost in consumption, making India a high potential advertising market. With renewed foreign investments across several industries, India is an exciting market for any advertising professional.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.