Kinetic l Manager - Creative
Overview of job
Kinetic India is the world’s largest OOH company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three OOH campaign you see globally.
We are currently looking for a Manager – Creative. With a creative vision for conceptual innovations, creating differentiation by smart execution of ideas in OOH space. Hands on design softwares, production specifications and latest technology using digital medium.
At Kinetic India, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to Creative Head
3 best things about the job:
1. A fun environment that combines the best of being entrepreneurial whilst at the same time being part of the largest Out of home group in the world.
2. Working within a proven, fast growing team of over 120 + Media specialists servicing some of the biggest brands in the region.
3. Exposure to the best in class creative practices in Out of Home(OOH) industry, opportunity to learn and grow.
What your day job looks like at Kinetic India:
- Ideate innovations proactively for existing clients as per the upcoming calendar.
- Support all regions for their creative requirement on the daily basis.
- Organize brainstorming sessions on briefs with the client servicing team as required.
- Needs to able to design/create renders for innovation ideas in traditional formats, ambient, tech.
- Adherence to timelines.
- Understanding and using latest technology in OOH innovations like mobile integration, AR/VR and content generation.
What you’ll bring:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a digital/OOH firm, handling creative responsibilities.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator. Adobe After Effects/Premier will be an added advantage.
- Ability to understand client briefs and generate ideas and handle projects independently.
- Ability to coordinate across departments internally for providing necessary campaign information as and when required.
- Graduation in arts/visual communication from a reputed university or equivalent with relevant work.
More about Kinetic India
Kinetic uses intelligence, technology and creativity to help brands communicate with valuable audiences on the move.
As the world’s largest planner and digital innovator in Out-of-Home advertising, we understand the customer’s physical journey better than anyone. Through the application of dynamic data and tech, we turn that journey into an Active Journey, driving people to take action in context. Whether it’s through mobile and social, location-based experiences or in-transit, we are committed to delivering new ways to make OOH interactive and amplifiable – driving efficiency and measurable transactions and bringing forward the future of OOH communications for brands.
Kinetic is a global agency within WPP, serving hundreds of agencies and brands alike.
For more information, please visit our website: kineticww.com
Discover more about Kinetic:
Follow Kinetic on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/kineticindia/
Follow Kinetic on Twitter - @kineticww
Follow Kinetic on Instagram - @@kineticindiasocial
Follow Kinetic on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/kinetic-worldwide
Indian advertising market to cross $10 billion mark in 2019. Digital media advertising in India in 2018 itself was around $1.3 billion, cementing India’s position as the second largest internet market with 12 percent of the world's internet users. The Internet growth is driven by mobile data and connectivity, making it an exciting market for all integrated marketing services, fueled by the collective market investment in data and technology. With a booming economy, both traditional and new age industries are witnessing a boost in consumption, making India a high potential advertising market. With renewed foreign investments across several industries, India is an exciting market for any advertising professional.