GroupM | Ad Operations Executive
Overview of job
GroupM is expanding their Digital Operations team and is seeking an Ad Operations Executive. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with one year’s experience in an ad operations role working with a strong technical team.
The Executive will be responsible for the day to day management and implementation of digital campaigns across Australia and will be the driving force behind Ad-tech vendor reviews and technical consultancy.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Product: Supporting the wider team with the day to day campaign management across 197 clients
- People: The ability to build and maintain relationships which are collaborative across several internal and external stakeholders.
- Process: Ensure best in class process and 100% accuracy for all digital campaigns
- Technology leadership: Building a point of view on new ad-operations technology and bring this knowledge to clients, media teams and agency partners
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Digital Operations Manager.
3 best things about the job:
- Working with a highly energetic and technical team, to help grow the success of the business
- Exposure to over 197 of the best clients in the industry across the GroupM portfolio and beyond
- Becoming a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the technical space, in topics such a Brand Safety, Ad Fraud and Viewability (BAV), Dynamic Creative Optimisation (DCO) and Tag Management Systems (TMS)
Measures of success –
In three months:
- You will be trained across DCM (DoubleClick Campaign Manager) and Sizmek platforms.
- Manage the output and processes within the team to ensure work is being conducted as efficiently as possible.
In six months:
- Management of client allocation and successfully onboarding several digital campaigns.
- Full ownership of an industry related project, developing your technical expertise.
In twelve months:
- Become a technical digital specialist within the agency, to recommend and lead progression into the digital space.
- Identify and develop new products within the Digital Operations team.
- This position is best suited to someone with a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a digital or Ad Operations role
- Have a good understanding of ad-serving platforms such as Sizmek and DoubleClick
- Strong communication (written and verbal)
- Be highly numerate and organised, with an ability to demonstrate implementation and adherence to processes, as well as great attention to detail
- Problem solving mentality
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Highly motivated and passionate individual who is keen to excel their career in digital advertising
GroupM is the leading global media investment management operation serving as the parent company to WPP media agencies including Mindshare, MediaCom and Wavemaker, each global operations with leading market positions. GroupM’s primary purpose is to maximize performance of WPP’s media agencies by operating as leader and collaborator in trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, proprietary tool development and other business-critical capabilities. GroupM’s focus is to deliver unrivalled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders and people. Discover more about GroupM at www.groupm.com.