Essence | Business Manager, Offline Planning, Zee
About the role
Essence is looking for a Business Manager to be part of our offline Media Planning Team. Reporting to the Business Group Head, there is a plethora of learning waiting to be explored as the job profile demands not only regular traditional planning, but also a mix of comms approach, activation and digital knowledge. Through the experience, you will gain thorough knowledge of the media marketplace and the opportunities available. You will also get the chance to manage end-to-end media plans from brief to planning and to execution. If you are willing to go an extra mile for the role and learn from the best in the business, reach out to us!
Some of the things we’d like you to do:
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with the channels
- Ensure that necessary documentation is done relating to channel and partners
- Ensure that deliverables are sent as per the engagement calendar
- Arrive at actionable solutions using secondary data analysis (BARC) and by drawing upon media planning experience
- Category in-depth analysis to be worked out with implications for the brand
A bit about yourself:
- Proficient in developing media strategy and creating traditional mass media solutions
- Knowledge and practical experiences in industry software such as BARC/ Clear Decision TGI
- Keeping abreast of current industry communication / media thinking
- Strong knowledge and understanding of media tools and techniques / processes
- Understanding of all media channels (offline) and disciplines and the ability to develop simple and actionable ideas into strategies that matter
- Team player and positive attitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
What you can expect from Essence
Essence’s mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. We do this by employing the world’s very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today’s digital marketing landscape. It’s important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Essence employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.
Essence, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven agency that blends data science, objective media and captivating experiences to build valuable connections between brands and consumers. Clients include Google, FrieslandCampina, and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 1,100 people strong, manages over $3.2B in media spend and deploys campaigns in 71 markets via its global offices throughout North America, EMEA and APAC.
Visit essenceglobal.com for more information and follow us on Twitter at @essenceglobal
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.