GroupM | Ad-Ops Executive
Overview of job
GroupM is the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for Ad-Ops Executive to join us. In this role, you will be responsible in setting up campaigns, optimizing delivery based on pre-defined KPIs and ensuring seamless execution of the campaign deliverable end to end. You will be offered the opportunity to learn ad technology, practice analytical and time management skills by working independently under minimal supervision.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to: Ad-Ops Supervisor
3 best things about the job:
- Opportunity to develop your career in the well-known media group in the world
- Work with a dynamic, enthusiastic, passionate bunch of digital innovators
- We work hard, and play harder. We believe in having fun in everything we do
In this role, your goals will be:
In three months:
- Understand the full digital campaign delivery process
- Build relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Understand requirements from a brief and setup campaigns in relevant platforms (training will be provided)
In six months:
- Manage to handle multiple projects under aggressive timelines with ability to prioritize responsibilities given specific deadlines
In 12 months:
- Champion accounts independently and management campaigns end to end
- Create best practices on running successful programmatic campaigns
What your day job looks like at GroupM:
- Understand requirement of the brief to ensure all required information on the brief is addressable
- Attend agency meetings when required to share report updates, insights and next steps
- Sending out periodic campaign updates to agency via screenshots and mid-campaign reports
- Produce a variety of analytical and performance reports according to requirements
- Monitor campaign performance and optimise campaigns to increase effectiveness and audience reach
- Working experience in media trafficking and/or advertising industry experience would be an advantage
- Prior experience interacting with agencies or publishers is preferably
- Excellent Excel Skills and proficient in PowerPoint
- Ability to learn quickly and solve problems, attention to details, set and meet deadlines
- Very proactive and keen interest to learn new things to cope with our company’s business direction
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
More about GroupM
GroupM is the leading global media investment management group serving as the parent to WPP media agencies including Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Essence and m/SIX, as well as the programmatic digital media platform, Xaxis, each global operations in their own right with leading market positions. GroupM’s primary purpose is to maximize the performance of WPP’s media agencies by operating as leader and collaborator in trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, and proprietary tool development. GroupM’s focus is to deliver unrivaled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders and people, and is increasingly working closely for the benefit of clients with WPP’s data investment management group, Kantar. Together, GroupM and Kantar account for over 50% of WPP’s group revenues of more than $20 billion.
Discover more about GroupM at www.groupm.com
Follow @GroupMWorldwide on Twitter
Follow GroupM on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/groupm
About Hong Kong
Hong Kong’s small yet highly dynamic and efficient media market means it gets to operate with agility. Its internet and digital penetration continue to grow year-on-year, and has the highest smartphone penetration in Asia Pacific at 87%, while tablet ownership clocks in at 57%. Hong Kong’s digital market boasts a healthy mix of local, regional and global players, providing new opportunities in the media space.
If you want a future in media and communications and believe in Hong Kong’s belief of “work hard, play hard”, there is clearly no place more vibrant, challenging and exciting than Hong Kong, where opportunities for you to innovate and grow are unparalleled.