MediaCom | Social Media Planner
We have a rare opportunity in market; Mediacom is recruiting a Social Media Planner to join a growing team in Tokyo. You will join a best-in-class specialist team working across the spectrum of social channels for Japanese premium clients. You'll deliver innovation and ROAS through paid social activations.
You will be a proactive self-initiator who can think on your feet and is enthusiastic about your work.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Head of Social and Social Manager lead.
3 best things about the job:
- The chance to work in a multi-award winning Media agency.
- An opportunity to learn from the best-in-class and understand media from the client's perspective.
- Be a partner to the world’s biggest social media channels, gaining invaluable knowledge and training through our learning academy
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Demonstrate understanding of the business challenges with outcome driven planning, implementation and reporting of tangible results via paid social media
- Have formed trust between your internal teams and clients in terms of consultancy and implementation.
In 6 months:
- Demonstrate understanding of the business challenges and how social media compliments the wider marketing mix.
- You will have gained social media certifications as per your managers training plan.
In 12 months:
- Your clients will actively come to you as the go-to-person for social knowledge and recommendations.
Responsibilities of the role:
- To be the custodian of your client's advertising presence on social platforms & the go-to-person on matters social.
- You will become an advocate of your wider team's work and a trusted client partner by attend briefings and strategy sessions, building social ads designed to Deliver business value and client KPIs.
- You'll become a trusted client partner with your inherent knowledge of their business and how social can elevate brand and DR messaging/outcomes based on their needs.
- Keep your client leads up to date on social best practices - content, platforms, and tools within the paid social ecosystem.
- Measure, analyse, strategize and report.
- Participate in workshops, training sessions and team building events.
What you will need:
- 2 years’ experience in paid activation is ideal; social and search (YouTube) accepted
- Bachelor degree or Diploma, Marketing, Communications, Business.
- Shows the ability to understand and adapt to different brands and their industries
- Written and speaking command of English language
- Excel and analytical skills preferred