Xaxis | Operations & Product Specialist
Reporting of the role
This role reports to Operations & Product Manager in HK Office.
3 best things about the job:
- It’s a great work environment - You will collaborate with a group of quick witted, humorous, diverse and extremely dedicated colleagues who are all passionate about programmatic and making advertising welcome.
- Opinions and ideas are highly encouraged, and everyone has a voice at Xaxis. Ambition is expected, and passion is admired. We are always open to new ways of thinking from everyone, especially those that will contribute to the overall success of Xaxis.
- It is never static. You are empowered to create your own balance and be proactive. There is always something new to learn, new challenges to overcome, and new technology to embrace everyday.
Measures of success –
In 3 months:
- Gain an in depth understanding of the programmatic and content marketing landscape
- Be trained and get familiar with various Xaxis products, platforms and Group M tools
- Contribute to the day-to-day operations of the Xaxis Operations and Product Team and take ownership of trafficking, campaign monitoring and reporting
In 6 months:
- Able to handle all kinds of the day-to-day operations duties independently
- Clear understanding of end-to-end operation process, navigation of DSP, ad-server and other 3P measurement platforms
- Ability to test, learn and troubleshoot campaigns to improve the product and share knowledge with teams and departments
- Provide support to publisher development and maintain relationships
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with Xaxis and agency teams
In 12 months:
- Become a true programmatic advertising expert
- Well-equipped to provide quick-fix solutions to all operations issues
- Explore potential partners and innovative solutions for Xaxis’ products
- Support manager in building training educational programs from start to end for new comers
What your day job looks like at Xaxis:
- Assist manager in formulating content recommendations, executing sponsored content campaigns, keeping track of production progress and handling all communication KOL & influencers vendors
- Support on day-to-day programmatic operation tasks including creative trafficking, tag implementation, delivery monitoring, troubleshooting by closely working with internal and external parties
- Provide customized reports with analysis to clients when necessary
- Enter new bookings and revise schedule if required in booking system.
- Support the Operations and Product Team in developing partnerships within groupM and externally that drives value for our clients
- Assist the Manager to understand product and publisher updates and trends from regional team and external parties, as well as to provide regular updates to the local team
- 2-3 year professional experience with digital marketing agency, ad network or other digital media company
- Knowledge of social & digital marketing technology and platforms, including website tracking & analytics, social listening / analysis tools, CMS, ad serving technology, ad verification & data management platforms
- Understanding of programmatic buying, including DSPs/SSPs, RTB, ad exchanges, DMPs and PMP deal
- Hands-on experience in pre & production process of sponsored contents, managing relationship with KOL & influencer vendors, managing expectation in campaign deliverables professionally
- Experiences in managing digital ad campaigns, - display, video, mobile or paid search
- Result-oriented with strong communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work both independently and under supervision once objectives have been set
- Ability to work within a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Cantonese speaking is a must
- Candidates with less experience would be considered as Operations & Product Executive
Xaxis is The Outcome Media Company. It combines advanced artificial intelligence with proprietary data and proven expertise to optimize programmatic media investments and achieve improved, verifiable results for its clients. Xaxis offers managed programmatic services in 47 markets including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa.
About Hong Kong
Hong Kong’s small yet highly dynamic and efficient media market means it gets to operate with agility. Its internet and digital penetration continue to grow year-on-year and has the highest smartphone penetration in Asia Pacific at 87%, while tablet ownership clocks in at 57%. Hong Kong’s digital market boasts a healthy mix of local, regional and global players, providing new opportunities in the media space.
If you want a future in media and communications and believe in Hong Kong’s belief of “work hard, play hard”, there is clearly no place more vibrant, challenging and exciting than Hong Kong, where opportunities for you to innovate and grow are unparalleled.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.