WaveMaker I Account Manager
The role will oversee the creation of Digital Content and Production for different brands in the country which Wavemaker is currently handling. As part of a dynamic content team, you will work with account teams, creative team and production houses to develop digital creative solutions.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Associate Business Unit Director
3 best things about the job:
- You will become the agency’s frontliner handling one of the top FMCG brands in the country
- You will be working with a dynamic and “integrated” agency with digital, media and creative specialists all under one roof.
- You will be an innovation driver – leading digital campaigns
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Familiarized with Wavemaker IMC planning and creative process
- Established a clear grasp of account management day-to-day requirements
- Achieved a clear grasp of the ins and outs of the brands handled.
- Closely monitor campaigns and executions for accounts handled, ensuring agreed KPI’s are achieved or surpassed
- Established a good working relationship with key stakeholders (internal and client teams)
In six months:
- Assist Client Service Director in IMC planning
- Would have managed to handle projects/executions independently and handled output with minimal supervision
- Understood the various company products and help in successfully integrated it into the media plans
- Successfully presented/justified media plans to the client
- Ensured zero error in implementation and reporting through quality checks
- Would have set internal KPIs for accounts managed;
In 12 months:
- Majorly contributed to successful campaigns of brands handled.
- Achieved client KPI’s which directly impacts WM-client relationship
- Identified and drive opportunities for growth through initiatives for brands and campaigns handled.
- Lead point person for all client service needs.
- Prepares IMC decks and coordinates with creatives team and internal stakeholders for timelines and requirements
- Prepares accounts status report and aligns with clients on all key deliverables
- Liaises with traffic implementer for timelines
- Acts as overall lead for accounts servicing
- Supervises all deliverables for all accounts which we are servicing
- Arranges and attends internal briefing sessions to be able to cascade requirements to creatives team
- Any degree preferably related to communication
- Preferably 3 to 5 years work experience in account management for an FMCG client
- Good comprehension, writing and communication skills.
- Effective at team management and has leadership capabilities.
- Good at multi-tasking and organization.
- Must be keen on details and is quick to adapt to various situations.
- Can work productively and calmly under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Independent and self – starter
- Organized with a sharp eye for details.
We believe there always is a better way to grow. We positively provoke growth for our clients by reshaping consumer decision-making and experiences through media, content and technology. The Wavemaker way is globally consistent. Fueled by the world’s most powerful consumer data, we understand where and how marketing can intervene decisively to help brands win more sales.
Our name is our mission and our method. To make waves, you need to be provocative, even fearless. We do our best work for brave brands and people who want to be challenged to go further and faster. We know it’s not easy, but if it’s in you, we will get it out of you.
Our 7,600 people across 90 markets provoke growth for some of the world’s leading brands and businesses. Our attitude of Positive Provocation is enabled by:
- deep knowledge we have of our clients’ business
- confidence to challenge what’s gone before
- the support to go further than we thought possible
About the Philippines
In recent years, the Philippines has emerged as one of the fastest-growing economies in Southeast Asia. Al-Jazeera noted the market demonstrating “an unprecedented period of macro-economic buoyancy and political stability”, spurring both domestic and international business growth. It is also one of the largest and fastest growing digital markets in Southeast Asia, with growth expecting to increase exponentially in the next few years. With a population of 109.5mn, 59.2% of these currently have access to the internet. By 2022, the Philippines' internet population is forecasted to be 73%. Coupled with the Philippines’ vibrant economic growth and the expansion of its digital footprint, the country is well-positioned as an exciting and innovative place for media players and talent to be.