MediaCom | Programmatic Trading Executive
Mediacom is the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for a Digital Ad Ops & Biddable Specialist to join us.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing end to end display & social campaign implementation and reporting for Digital Accounts across market.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Manager – Programmatic Trading Manager
Best things about the job:
- Working in a dynamic team at the forefront of an ever-growing agency.
- Training sessions to constantly upgrade new ad tech knowledge
- There is a freedom that comes with the job that breeds innovation and creativity. If something interests you, we encourage you to explore it!
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Settled into the role and using the current GroupM processes.
- Manage workflow to meet and exceed defined service level agreements
- Showing independence and competence in the day to day role.
In six months:
- Mastered the execution of successful social campaigns on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Google & Sizmek Adserver & Twitter platforms with cross agency knowledge
- Established strong relationships with internal teams and partners
- Provide insight based optimization suggestions by analyzing campaign data
- Define opportunities for increased efficiency and continually improving workflows
In twelve months:
- Test & learn projects to enhance better buying efficiency and also help in planning decisions
- Write clear and helpful content to address common questions and issues
- Uncover and track innovative thinking and ideas from across the industry
Responsibilities of the role:
- Lead the setup and execution of successful Ad campaigns on Adserver, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google AdWords, LinkedIn platform for client campaigns
- Own all aspects of delivery, bid & budget management, trafficking, campaign optimization, troubleshooting within the platform with a key focus on efficiency and scalability
- Analyze campaign performance and share optimization insights to influence the planning & buying decisions.
- Ensure QC of media monitoring of delivery vs booking, post campaign -analysis with key insights
- Work towards building great working relationships with planning teams across agencies
- Work with partner/tech teams to develop best practices and procedures, monitor key advertiser and business metrics, and ensure consistency across markets
- Google Campaign Manager/ Adobe Media Optimizer/ Sizmek
- Google Marketing Platform
- Facebook Business Manager
- Analytics – Google Analytics / Adobe Analytics
- Google AdWords
- Google Tag Manager / Tealium
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related field
- 0-2 years of relevant advertising or programmatic operations experience
- Excellent quantitative, analytical & numerical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, internally and externally.
- A passion for social media