The Glitch | Associate Group Head - Account Planner
Overview of job
GroupM is the world’s largest media investment company and
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the National Planning Director.
3 best things about the job:
1. Work with leading brands across industries
2. Curate engaging and insight led strategies to reach out to the audience
3. Opportunities to work closely with leadership to grow the agency and decide growth strategies for the team
- Understand the capabilities and services of the Glitch
- Deep dive into brands at the Glitch and understand the status of these brands
- Work on pitches alongside the National Planning Director to understand the process
- Work on strategic presentations along with the National Planning Director
- Be fully entrenched in the Glitch ethos
- Lead pitches and build pitch decks
- Spot opportunities with existing brands to grow the business
- Build strong partnerships across brand and business teams
- Build relationships with existing clients
- Oversee analytics and reports being shared with brands on an ongoing basis
- Take and assign briefs
- Oversee and deliver winning pitches as well as key planning initiatives
- Be the one point contact for all planning and new business briefs
- Work with client and internal brand managers to explore and develop new services for Glitch.
- Set processes where inter location collaboration can be facilitated.
- Lead key planning initiatives for existing brands
- Deepen relationships with brands by identifying growth opportunities and building services that match
- Lead and convert pitches for Delhi
- Ability to offer strategic solutions to briefs
- Be the knowledge hub- understanding of digital marketing, analytics and digital innovation
- Create a seamless workflow between teams
- Regularly make sure that the agency website
as well as the credentialsare updated
- Building case studies for awards
- Lead and actively participate in developing constantly changing consumer profiles and insights through primary and secondary research
- Partner in the creative ideation process
- 3 to 4 years of experience
- Curious Cat
- Deep knowledge about digital marketing and trends
- Keen problem solver
- Effective communication skills
- Must be able to thrive in a
- Adept at putting strategic presentations together.
More about GroupM
GroupM is the leading global media investment management group serving as the parent to WPP media agencies including Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Essence and m/SIX, as well as the programmatic digital media platform, Xaxis, each global operations in their own right with leading market positions. GroupM’s primary purpose is to maximize the performance of WPP’s media agencies by operating as leader and collaborator in trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, and proprietary tool development. GroupM’s focus is to deliver unrivaled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders
Discover more about GroupM at www.groupm.com
Follow @GroupMWorldwide on Twitter
Follow GroupM on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/groupm
About IndiaDigital media advertising in India continues to grow at 30% in 2017, cementing India’s position as the second largest internet market with close to 450 million users.