Kinetic | Group Head - New Business Development
Overview of job
Kinetic India is the world’s largest OOOH company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three OOH campaign you see globally.
We are currently looking for an New Business Development – to join us.
In this role, you will be responsible for converting Group and WPP agencies business for Kinetic. Maintaining business relations, regular agency and client interactions, planning & execution of campaigns from understanding the brief to post campaign tracking. Providing support to the Region with new business development
At Kinetic India, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to: Regional Head
3 best things about the job:
1. A fun environment that combines the best of being entrepreneurial whilst at the same time being part of the largest Out of home group in the world.
2. Working within a proven, fast growing team of over 120 + Media specialists servicing some of the biggest brands in the region.
3. Exposure to the best in class business practices in Out of Home(OOH) industry, opportunity to learn and grow in revenue generation, servicing and OOH product understanding
In this role, your goals will be:
In three months:
- You will be up to date with the understanding the OOH industry in India
- You will be able to understand and articulate Kinetic vision and value proposition
- You will be exposed to clients and interact with them on the OOH campaigns and briefs in current pipeline
- You will be exposed to various Kinetic Proprietary tools and system
In six months:
- You will be in touch with the various Kinetic associates across the country to provide the necessary details to the clients for respective briefs
- You will be identifying new opportunities to build a mature pipeline for the team
- You will be competent to close on business plans with the help of immediate supervisor
In 12 months:
- You will be able to support regional and corporate teams with your grow understanding and help build vision for the sustained growth of Kinetic India
What your day job looks like at Kinetic India:
- Meeting all the Group M and WPP agencies and a complete mapping of business
- Creating a roadmap for business conversion in consultation with Regional head.
- Create a complete CRM on Target clients
- Plan the conversion route , strategies how would you convert target clients and keep regional head posted on weekly basis on all the development .
- Orchestrate the inputs from the strategy, creative and technical teams to develop innovative solutions for clients
- Brainstorming on client briefs and coming up with ideas and innovations for the brand
- Coordination with the internal departments of planning, buying and commercial
- Timely coordination with client and internal teams for estimate and purchase order generations
- Understanding and using Kinetic proprietary tools and systems for campaigns and client business briefs
- Maintaining client records for campaigns to be furnished as and when required
- Proactively support the team for developing new business opportunities
What you’ll bring:
- Proactive to drive new business with the support of Regional head
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to understand client briefs, translate them to the teams internally and arrive at a robust way forward and OOH plan
- Ability to coordinate across departments internally for providing necessary campaign information as and when required
- Good communication skills
- Good grooming
- Networking and PR skills
- Previous work experience if any
- Media Sales or Experience in handling of corporate clients would be an advantage – Experience in handling High worth clients – If you have experience of handling HNI clients in banking industry or handling Big Corporate clients with TV,Radio or Print Publications.
- Post-graduation in marketing/ brand communication from a reputed university
- Min 2 years of experience with your existing organisation.
- 7- 8 years of work experience in handling corporate clients –
- Pref Industries : Media sales – Radio /Tv/Print or Corporate banking
More about Kinetic India
Kinetic uses intelligence, technology and creativity to help brands communicate with valuable audiences on the move.
As the world’s largest planner and digital innovator in Out-of-Home advertising, we understand the customer’s physical journey better than anyone. Through the application of dynamic data and tech, we turn that journey into an Active Journey, driving people to take action in context. Whether it’s through mobile and social, location-based experiences or in-transit, we are committed to delivering new ways to make OOH interactive and amplifiable – driving efficiency and measurable transactions and bringing forward the future of OOH communications for brands.
Kinetic is a global agency within WPP, serving hundreds of agencies and brands alike.
For more information, please visit our website: kineticww.com
Discover more about Kinetic:
Follow Kinetic on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/kineticindia/
Follow Kinetic on Twitter - @kineticww
Follow Kinetic on Instagram - @@kineticindiasocial
Follow Kinetic on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/kinetic-worldwide
Indian advertising market to cross $10 billion mark in 2019. Digital media advertising in India in 2018 itself was around $1.3 billion, cementing India’s position as the second largest internet market with 12 percent of the world's internet users. The Internet growth is driven by mobile data and connectivity, making it an exciting market for all integrated marketing services, fueled by the collective market investment in data and technology. With a booming economy, both traditional and new age industries are witnessing a boost in consumption, making India a high potential advertising market. With renewed foreign investments across several industries, India is an exciting market for any advertising professional.