Wavemaker | Senior Performance Executive
Overview of job
Wavemaker is an agency of GroupM, the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for a Performance Planner to join us.
In this role, you will be responsible for handling the strategy, planning, implementation, and reporting of biddable platform (Social, Search, YouTube) across our local portfolio of accounts.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to: Performance Associate Director
3 best things about the job:
- Being mentored by established agency performance marketer and working across a diverse & interesting client portfolio
- Growing and managing the biddable media, performance campaigns for blue chip clients
- Working with a young and dynamic group of individuals both at WAVEMAKER and with the client
In this role, your goals will be:
In three months:
- Execute digital campaigns with minimum supervisions from the Manager
- Have an understanding of the roles and features of various digital platforms
In six months:
- To have POV on how a good campaign should be executed and when or what platform is needed based on campaign objectives
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Contribute to strategy building for a campaign
In twelve months:
- Have a fruitful and objective based discussion with the account teams on how digital platforms can support or be a key driver of a campaign
- Able to set clear goals and KPIs for all proposed campaigns
What your day job looks like at Wavemaker:
- Strategically build, manage and optimize digital campaigns on major platform (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Strategize, execute and manage Digital Marketing activities of established local and global brands across multiple industries
- Analyze campaign performance and make statistically stable and relevant optimizations and recommendations
- Closely monitor digital campaigns performance to ensure KPI and campaign objectives are met
- Assist Managers in Research & Development of new products and services
- Attain Google AdWords and Analytics certifications
- Attain Facebook Blueprint certification
- Manage and work closely with clients with minimum supervision
What you’ll bring:
- Strong analytical, problem solving and time management skills
- Creative and a collaborative team spirit
- Minimum 2 years working experience in Digital Marketing or relevant industry
- Knowledge of digital marketing
More about Wavemaker
Wavemaker is a billion dollar-revenue next generation agency that sits at the intersection of media, content and technology. We are obsessed with the customer's purchase journey and is what connects our mission directly to our client’s business challenges. We invented WM Momentum, the world's most comprehensive study into how people make purchase decisions and have conducted over 375,000 surveys in 70 markets and across more than 30 categories. We are a business that is powered by the creativity and curiosity of our 8,500 people in 90 countries, united by our PACED values. We are a part of GroupM, WPP’s global media investment management company.
For more information, go to www.wavemakerglobal.com
About GroupM Singapore
GroupM Singapore operates in one of the most dynamic and exciting environments in the world. Although it is a small domestic market, there is a vibrant media industry which is undergoing rapid evolution as digital technology reshapes the way marketing supports advertisers’ needs. Being at the crossroads of Asia means that aside from the local clients and media owners, we also have a high proportion of multi-national clients and media owners.
As the largest media investment management company in Singapore with over 41% market share (Recma) and over 650 employees, GroupM Singapore is the premiere organisation to join and develop a career in.