The Glitch || Associate Creative Director - Brand Strategy
GroupM is the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for an Associate Creative Director - Brand Strategy to join us. In this role, you will be responsible for leading both planning initiatives as well as new business pitches for the Gurgaon office
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Senior Creative Director.
3 best things about the job:
- Work with one of the leading digital marketing agency.
- Create engaging and creative strategies to reach out to the audience.
- Opportunities to work closely with the Ex-Co to grow in the agency and decide growth strategies for brands as well as for the team.
In this role, your goals will be:
In three months:
- Understand the category and brand objectives for the year.
- Managing designated clients’ social media advertisings, campaigns and official accounts independently.
- Oversee the team to build quality control and digital knowhow.
- Be a client facing creative personnel with the clients, their business objectives and the market landscape.
- Understand creative needs of a brand a larger strategic standpoint and be able to give pointed creative solutions for the same.
In six months:
- Be a thought leader when it comes to leading digital as a medium.
- Become a trusted advisor to the client by properly justifying recommendations, strong timeline management and delivering outcomes.
- Become a trusted advisor to the team by properly guiding creative workflow, team management and effective agency outcome and output.
- Understand business objectives from a creative deliverables POV & contribute strategically.
In 12 months:
- Independently entire categories of brands.
- Proactively build each account that they are responsible for.
- Proactively build each team member for growth.
- Proactively build account profitability from a creative POV.
- Proactively build team efficacy.
What your day job looks like at The Glitch:
- Create Strategy for international brands for their digital campaigns.
- Lead Group Heads & Senior Managers in setting brand strategies and develop appropriate digital media plans.
- Delegate work effectively.
- Supervise, counsel and guide group heads and senior managers like wise.
- Manage group dynamics between group heads and senior managers.
- Check for accuracy, timeliness and quality of content delivered by group heads.
- Initiate appropriate cross functional meetings between Client Strategy team and Brand Strategy Team.
- Attend and participate in Client meetings/pitches.
- Adherence to tight deadlines while delivering flawless work.
- Demonstrate creativity and can give links to previous work.
What you’ll bring:
- A good sense of humour. Jokes sell content.
- A strong understanding of pop-culture and internet memes.
- The drive to push yourself to deliver the highest quality work that you can be proud of.
- Exceptional written, verbal and visual communication skills.
- Mass communications, Journalism or English Literature Graduate and proven proficiency in any relevant field.
- 6 to 8 years of experience in digital media marketing.
- 3 + years of experience in a leadership role in a creative agency is a must.
- Strong leadership, project management and time management skills.
- Strong business acumen, management, and problem solving skills.
- Is a digital native – proficient in the use of social media for brands
More about The Glitch
The Glitch is a digital-first creative agency headquartered in Mumbai, with offices in Delhi and Bangalore. We help brands impact culture and solve their business problems by marrying deep strategic insight with our core creative & content capabilities.
Discover more about The Glitch at http://www.theglitch.in/
Follow @followtheglitch on Twitter
Follow GroupM on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/796114/
Digital media advertising in India continues to grow at 30% in 2017, cementing India’s position as the second largest internet market with close to 450 million users. The Internet growth is driven by mobile data and connectivity, making it an exciting market for all integrated marketing services, fuelled by the collective market investment in data and technology. With a booming economy, both traditional and new age industries are witnessing a boost in consumption, making India a high potential advertising market. With renewed foreign investments across several industries, India is an exciting market for any advertising professional.