Movent | Operations Support Manager
The Operations Support Manager provides global technical support to all INCA countries.
You are responsible for supporting daily technical support operations for INCA Tech while ensuring the overall efficiency of the product. You are expected to collect and analyze metrics, provide reports regularly to managers, and routinely assess the efficiency, effectiveness, and technical proficiency of the support team. The operations support manager oversees the work of other individuals in the technical support department and QA department, providing guidance, supervision, and discipline as needed. The position requires excellent communication skills to work effectively with subordinates, customers, engineers, managers, and others. A successful record in project management is helpful in improving support processes, and you should be able to think quickly and adapt in a flexible work environment.
Reporting of the role
3 best things about the job
- Working in a start-up mentality with the backing of the world’s largest media investment company!
- Interact with people from countries all around the world, challenging you to support them and ensuring the best product performance
- Flexibility and Empowerment – to best support the team you will need an agile approach to deal with frequent business requirement changes.
Measures of Success
In three months
- Familiarized yourself with the full product, maintenance and setup
- Developer relationships with the key stakeholders across the different countries
- Have set all major processes to be able to deliver smooth support ans QA
In six months
- Be able to screen and prioritize proposed enhancement to the product coming from feedback from all countries
- Further developed relationships across the countries and key partners
- Ensure all processes are in place for both Support and QA
In 12 months
- Be recognized as a center of excellence when it comes to support and QA from a global perspective
- Your team is fully trained and able to support the full scope of operations
Responsibilities of the role:
Oversees the work of other individuals in the technical support department and QA department, providing guidance, supervision, and discipline as needed.
Work at improving support and QA processes to ensure full satisfaction of the different stakeholders.
Ensure proper prioritization is done when it comes to support request
Establish work flows, practices and standards to ensure that ongoing support is provided for operations.
Provide staff direction in analyzing and resolving escalated operational problems.
Track and monitor daily workload to ensure client and operations expectations are met
What you will need:
- Graduate of any 4 - 5 year Bachelor's degree
- At least 5-6 years’ experience at an Operation support function
- Technical knowledge/hard skills:
- Experience in facing challenging clients raising issues, be able to prioritize and ensure the process are in place to solve such issues
- Must have a good technical background, have basic understanding of PHP, HTML, database
- Experience in project management is needed
- Experience in Quality control assurance is a plus
- Passionate about new technologies
- Great verbal and written communication skills (English).
- Proactive and able to work under pressure.
- Highly driven, proactive, and resourceful
- Strong relationship building and negotiation skills
- A hands-on operator prepared to get involved in operational areas
- Welcomes challenges.
Acquired by WPP in 2013 and previously known as Netbooster Asia, Movent has evolved from the leading digital agency in the Philippines to a specialized Tech & Data company with global influence. Today, we proudly conceptualize, design and develop solutions that shape digital advertising of the future. Led by entrepreneurs, made of technologists and driven by innovation, our team has stood together for more than 10 years, developing a unique expertise in the digital content and media business. Based in the heart of BGC in a modern open office, we are part of GroupM, managing nearly one in every two ads in the Philippines.
About the project: We’re building a world leading content marketing platform. We aim at answering what content a brand should do and with whom. Value extraction from the processing and analysis of web and social content data is done through our own AI infrastructure. We have developed an API driven platform using a wide range of cutting-edge technologies and industry standards like Google’s Tensorflow, Facebook’s PyTorch and Apache Spark for machine learning, Elasticsearch for distributed search and analytics, Apache Kafka for building scalable streaming data pipeline all of which are built on top of PHP-based API-Platform and ReactJS that leverages automated deployment and scaling via Kubernetes.
About our team: We are about 50 business analysts, UX specialists, Data specialists, Junior and Expert developers, QA managers and support leads. We value curiosity, initiative, collaboration and education. We train new members and promote self-learning to constantly acquire new technologies. We have strong family values, we promote a healthy work-life balance and adopted flexible ways of working based on performance and responsibility.
Philippines market overview
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.