Wavemaker | Manager - Digital
Overview of job
Wavemaker is an agency of GroupM, the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for a Business Manager - Digital to join us. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering media solutions across all digital platforms (SEM, paid social, programmatic) and at the same time be operationally proficient.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Group Head – Digital
3 best things about the job:
- Work in a truly integrated team
- Opportunity to evolve your digital knowledge and skills constantly
- Access to regular trainings and resources that are unavailable elsewhere
In this role, your goals will be:
In three months:
- Understand the category and brand objectives for the year
- Handle the client’s day-to-day requirements
In six months:
- Manage the planning, implementation, and delivery of all digital campaigns
- Gain expertise in proprietary and syndicated planning tools
- Become a trusted advisor to the client by making media recommendations that drive outcomes
In 12 months:
- Improve team’s capabilities across search, paid social and programmatic media
- Evolve media strategy to ensure we hit client KPIs and take campaigns to the next level
- Be accountable for the implementation and performance of your campaigns
What your day job looks like at Wavemaker:
- Be the trusted advisor to clients for all things related to digital
- Work with media partners for planning and negotiations
- Presentation of strategy and implementation ideas to clients
- Develop and follow best practices for media planning & operations
- Ensure projects/campaigns are tracked and measured based on agreed KPIs
- Provide guidance to the team on planning, operations, and optimization of digital campaigns.
- Be a team player and work well with all members of the team to ensure all tasks are fulfilled
- Ensure financial process is followed in terms of client set-up and invoicing
What you’ll bring:
- At least 2-4 years’ experience in a media agency or a client in a performance marketing role
- Strong digital background with technical skills across biddable media essential
- Analytical mindset & data driven approach
- Hands-on experience of managing performance marketing campaigns across channels i.e. search, social & display
- Knowledge of Analytics tools like GA, Omniture, Appsflyer etc.
- Hands-on experience on programmatic platform will be an added advantage
- Working knowledge of advertising technology platforms including ad servers, DSPs, biddable media platforms etc.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders
- Competency in media planning and buying across all digital platforms
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- A strong sense of accountability and responsibility
- Comfortable with numbers with great attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
More about Wavemaker
Wavemaker is a billion dollar-revenue next generation agency that sits at the intersection of media, content and technology. We are obsessed with the customer's purchase journey and is what connects our mission directly to our client’s business challenges. We invented WM Momentum, the world's most comprehensive study into how people make purchase decisions and have conducted over 375,000 surveys in 70 markets and across more than 30 categories. We are a business that is powered by the creativity and curiosity of our 8,500 people in 90 countries, united by our PACED values. We are a part of GroupM, WPP’s global media investment management company.
For more information, go to www.wavemakerglobal.com
Digital media advertising in India continues to grow at 30% in 2017, cementing India’s position as the second largest internet market with close to 450 million users. The Internet growth is driven by mobile data and connectivity, making it an exciting market for all integrated marketing services, fueled by the collective market investment in data and technology. With a booming economy, both traditional and new age industries are witnessing a boost in consumption, making India a high potential advertising market. With renewed foreign investments across several industries, India is an exciting market for any advertising professional.