MediaCom | Media Planning Associate Manager
Overview of job
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
This role will direct reports to
3 best things about the job:
- Working in the fastest-growing agency in Taiwan with a team who are passionate
- Working across a diverse client portfolio
- Work with young and energetic team
In this role, your goals will be:
In three months:
- Become familiar with all relevant media and systems, and the team processes
- Provided superior administrative support to the team
- Obtain the basic knowledge and relevant skills of media planning and buying
- Support daily routines with working partners (mentor, planning team, media vendors and creative agency)
In six months:
- Able to build knowledge of Media Plans
- Started to build an understanding of the 2020 Framework and how it is applied to the team’s processes and output
- Built an understanding of product portfolio
- Grown to work closely with working partners mentioned above on (campaign executions and daily routines)
In 12 months:
- Started to develop a strong media POV and develop media recommendations
- Built trusted relationships with media partners and clients
- Started to develop trust and influential relationships with media owner
Your daily job looks like at MediaCom:
- Support supervisor and manager on key functions not limited to Media Planning, Buying and Trafficking
- Participate in monitoring and evaluation on the effectiveness of different media channels
- Manage and use various research, advertising, tracking and trafficking tools given various post-campaign reports
- Identify appropriate media strategy and tactic, with the guidance from supervisor and manager
What you’ll bring:
- Able to manage multi-task and have a good interpersonal skills
- Good at and have attention to
- Able to work independently but also a good team player
- Passionate to pursue career in media/digital industry
anydiscipline, major in Marketing information management, business, mathematics would have an advantage.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Fluent English will be an advantage
- 1 year related working experience is preferred but fresh graduates are welcome
More about MediaCom
Our people are at the heart of everything we do; we firmly believe in our “People First, Better Results” philosophy and want to be certain that work is always challenging, engaging and satisfying. We aim to ensure that our employees’ skills are constantly evolving, and so provide all MediaCom staff with training and development.
We were named the best-performing media agency of 2017 (Recma New Biz Balance 2017 report). In terms of new billings alone, MediaCom topped the charts with over $1.6bn in new clients (Recma New Biz Balance 2017 report). We are named the Media Agency Network of the Year by Festival of Media Global Awards (2018/2017), AdWeek (2017), Campaign (2017) and M&M Global (2017).
Taiwan is the fifth largest Asian market in terms of ad spend per capita. Here, TV is the most important form of media, with 89% penetration, but consumption rates are changing drastically, with 67% of TV watchers now getting their fix through the internet accessed on computers, mobiles, and video on demand services.
Taiwan’s digital media market is truly a unique blend of local, regional and global players. It remains one of the most exciting cities in Asia, with friendly people, great food served round-the-clock and the best cost to quality-of-life ratio in the Asia Pacific region.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.