Essence | Client Services Director, Emerging Markets SEA
Essence, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, Flipkart, Nando's and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 1,600 people strong, manages over $3.6B in annualized media spend and deploys campaigns in 71 markets via its global offices throughout North America, EMEA and APAC.
Visit essenceglobal.com for more information and follow us on Twitter at @essenceglobal.
About the role
The Client Services team are the owners of the overall relationship with the client ensuring Essence delivers flawlessly against client objectives on each and every campaign. The team owns the client relationships by ensuring we understand the needs and build strong, collaborative relationships.
We identify & realize opportunities to get involved in higher level decision making and internally we review and approve all SOW, ensuring the resource plan meet the client expectations
Some of the things we’d like you to do:
- Own and maintain relationships across client teams and be the primary client point of contact
- Be accountable for the direction, organization and delivery of digital marketing activities for our clients.
- Ensure client expectations are being set and met for every campaign and are clearly defined
- We articulate the needs as ‘response to briefs’ to the teams internally, interrogate the work that is created and ensure that it all comes together as a coherent to meet the client expectations
- Manage commercials of account(s), including staffing / scope and financials
- Oversee project management support during the campaign lifecycle to ensure on time completion of deliverables, coordinate across practices, identify potential risks and issues
- Build strong ties with leads across disciplines to produce successful campaigns, maintaining high levels of communication throughout campaign lifecycle
- Interrogate work before client delivery to ensure it meets the brief and expectations
- Global coordination by facilitating knowledge and context sharing across Essence regions
- Analyze information skillfully provided by team members to problem solve creatively, troubleshoot, and develop alternative solutions
A bit about yourself:
- Excellent client relationship and management skills with over 8+ years of experience in the industry
- Strong integrated media background with a focus on digital media
- Working knowledge of the digital media ecosystem with the ability to assess for the performance of assigned media dollars against their intended outcome, across both brand and performance objectives.
- Experience across emerging South East Asia markets of Indonesia, Vietnam and Thailand
- Expert organizational skills, great attention to detail and ability to project manage multiple campaigns
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking capability
What you can expect from Essence
Essence’s mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. We do this by employing the world’s very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today’s digital marketing landscape. It’s important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Essence employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.