[m]Platform l Manager - Biddable Media
Overview of job
GroupM is the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for a Manager Biddable Media to join us. In this role, you will handle all biddable media platforms for various clients of GroupM in India. You will be responsible for ensuring end to end campaign management and implementation.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Group Head, GroupM [m]Platform
3 best things about the job:
- Get to work in a truly integrated team handling 360 aspects for a brand
- Will work closely with the leading publishers such as Google & Facebook
- Will be exposed to Programmatic
In this role, your goals will be:
In three months:
- Understood the complete biddable media scenario on client’s business, e.g. Search, Facebook, etc.
- Handled day to day tasks / requirement effectively
In six months:
- Optimized implementation in all biddable media platforms
- Recommended and implemented best practice
- Explored and executed an innovation in one of the biddable media platforms
In 12 months:
- Exceed client expectations in terms of biddable media implementation
- Create a road-map for the next year.
What your day job looks like at GroupM:
- Analyze, track and optimize on an ongoing basis effective benchmarks for measuring the campaigns performance including keyword/placement bids, account daily/monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, CTR, conversion rate and other important metrics and proactively make strategic recommendations to meet campaign goals and improve performance.
- Communicate with internal stake holders on project development, timelines, and results. Work closely with the other team members to meet goals.
- Monitor and administer analytics dashboards and key reporting MIS tools and regularly make recommendations for improving the data available
- Client communication, prioritizing work for the team and ensuring the recommendations and optimization on the account is designed to meet client KPIs
- Stay ahead of the competition by analyzing, keeping pace and regularly documenting search engine and PPC industry trends across web and mobile platforms, and adopting new/best practices on an ongoing basis.
What you’ll bring:
- Expertise in Google analytics
- Through understanding of Google AdWords
- Understanding of Bid Management Tools
- Number Crunching
- Understanding of Programmatic
- Relevant experience of 3—5 years in search marketing roles
GroupM India is a data centric, digitally charged marketing services conglomerate. With our seven agencies including Maxus, MEC, MediaCom, Mindshare, Motivator, mSix, Essence, and specialty services, GroupM India gives clients the advantage of global operation and learnings, along with local expertise and market insight. With our investment in data, technology and diverse talent, GroupM India aims to shape the future and transform challenges into opportunities for our clients. Using innovative and creative thinking, we give brands the intelligence to effectively engage audiences across categories and create desired marketing outcomes.
Digital media advertising in India continues to grow at 30% in 2017, cementing India’s position as the second largest internet market with close to 450 million users. The Internet growth is driven by mobile data and connectivity, making it an exciting market for all integrated marketing services, fueled by the collective market investment in data and technology. With a booming economy, both traditional and new age industries are witnessing a boost in consumption, making India a high potential advertising market. With renewed foreign investments across several industries, India is an exciting market for any advertising professional.GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.