Wavemaker | Client Service Director
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Managing Partner for Wavemaker Philippines.
3 best things about the job
- Exposure to all facets of the Wavemaker agency, Strategy, Digital, Access, planning team
- Responsible for driving Wavemaker and industry best practices with the whole agency and participating in our thought leadership throughout the industry
- Working with – and learning from – a wide variety of people from Wavemaker, client and agency partners
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
In three months:
- Understand client’s business and help the business unit to optimize the team and ensure the execution smoothly
- Lead and manage the client servicing team: regular fortnightly reporting, resource planning (to assign appropriate team members to projects, to resolve issues), appraisals and personal development of the client servicing team, recruitment of new team members
In six months:
- Start to lead the process to write and execute client development plans for key client relationships
- Become the key contact window and familiar with client’s business
- Develop best practice in client servicing and to run regular sessions with the client servicing team to share knowledge and experience
In twelve months:
- Start to personally lead one or two key client relationships and has successful case as achievement
- Seek and develop client development opportunities and contribute to the process to win new business
Responsibilities of the Role
- IMC Planning, Adaption and Innovation
- Annual media planning (including digital display) : strategic planning, A&I analysis, new plans & flowchart
- Ongoing campaign management (eg. budget reporting, campaign optimization, scheduling, trafficking)
- Digital planning for Display and Online Video
- Re-planning for changes & amendments (inc. budget revisions)
- Thought leadership: e.g. trends, innovations, client training sessions, business-building initiatives
- Global, Divisional, MYR and Annual Budget Meetings
- Media campaign measurement, research and reporting
- Collaboration with Division: e.g. communications, status meetings, briefings etc
- Global and Divisional reporting: e.g. budget roll-ups
Wavemaker is a billion-dollar revenue agency that sits at the heart of GroupM and WPP. Our ambition is to be the most distinctive and admired media, content and technology agency in the world.
Wavemaker is a global network that operates locally in over 90 countries and 139 offices. We are aligned with our purchase journey obsession, and we help our clients translate audience behaviors and insights into smart decisions for today and tomorrow. Our commitment to our clients it to be the “Future Makers’. We demonstrate this in how we think, how we work and our relationship to technology and content to better serve their needs. We are leading the way in re-inventing the role of a media agency in the digital age, embracing media planning and buying, but fit for the modern marketing requirements of seamlessly connecting media, content, and technology.
To do this, we attract experts from diverse backgrounds that can share in our vision for the future.
We believe in the essential relationship between the vitality of our 8,500 people and our commercial success. This can best be encapsulated in the values we uphold, and the way in which we demonstrate our commitment to them. We are Passionate, Agile, Collaborative, Entrepreneurial and Diverse (PACED).
With PACED as our backdrop, we require our people to be self-starters, with high standards. We know that ‘great teams still have star players’, and we expect everyone to bring their own uniqueness to the party and contribute their value with their own flair. We do not tolerate exclusion of team members and their ideas. We are here to make waves with our clients, and we can only do that as a collective.
About the Philippines
In recent years, the Philippines has emerged as one of the fastest growing economies in Southeast Asia. Al-Jazeera noted the market demonstrating “an unprecedented period of macro-economic buoyancy and political stability”, spurring both domestic and international business growth.
It is also one of the largest and fastest growing digital markets in Southeast Asia, with growth expecting to increase exponentially in the next few years. With a population of 108m and where the internet penetration is predicted to hit 50% in 2017, coupled with the Philippines’ vibrant economic growth and the expansion of its digital footprint makes it an exciting place for media players and talent to be.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.