GroupM | Search & Performance Executive/Manager
Overview of job
GroupM is the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP.In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for a Search & Performance Executive/Manager to join us at MediaCom, Mindshare or Wavemaker.
In this role, you will grow all aspects of Paid Search activity across a range of mid-tier agency clients, providing insight, strategy and high-quality deliverables in tandem with the SEO personnel and wider agency team.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to: Search Director
3 best things about the job:
- A chance to run a newly created team and join one of Singapore's top places to work.
- Working across a diverse and prestigious set of clients with varying objectives across a mix of performance channels.
- Develop your skill set with exposure to media planning and buying process across online and offline.
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Understand client’s business goals and marketing objectives and understand the role SEM plays to drive their business forward.
- Great understanding of best practices and audit process to deliver best in class campaigns.
In six months:
- Continually building test and learn frameworks across all SEM campaigns, ensuring tests reach significance where possible and learnings / next steps are communicated to clients.
- Strong relationship with your team and senior stakeholders across the business
- Strong relationship with SEM reps across key partners
- Contributing to campaign performance to drive continued efficiencies across all campaigns
In 12 months:
- Contribution to evolving best practices through testing Alphas/Betas.
- Exceeding client KPIs across all campaigns and growing business revenue through increased billings where possible.
- Contribution to SEM strategies across new business pitches
Responsibilities of the role:
- Understanding of the relationship between Paid Search and other online and offline marketing activities including natural search and ideas for effective coordination
- Set-up, monitor, manage and optimise paid search activity
- Complete daily run rates across a variety of accounts with ongoing commentary and actionable insights
- Provide on-time reporting to clients on key metrics and agreed KPIs
- Ongoing client servicing including but not limited to optimisation and campaign progress, prompt response to client and internal questions related to paid campaigns.
- Ongoing SEM strategy development and implementation
What you will need:
- Experience in a digital marketing role with a focus on SEM
- Google Ads Search & Google Ads Fundamentals Certification
- Experience in running high-volume campaigns across Google Ads (AdWords), Bing Ads, UAC and Apple Search Strategic mindset to building and deliver bid strategies and attribution models across Google Search Ads 360, Kenshoo etc.
- Proven experience of on-going campaign optimisation to improve business objectives, such as ROAS and CPA. Able to deliver across a range of touch points; sales, store visits, online submissions, downloads etc
- Strong analytical mindset with attention to detail around data, insights and actions
- Great presentation skills
More about GroupM
GroupM leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. We are not limited by teams or geographies; our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent. We give our talent the space, support and tools to innovate and grow.
GroupM Singapore operates in one of the most dynamic and exciting environments in the world. Although it is a small domestic market, there is a vibrant media industry which is undergoing rapid evolution as digital technology reshapes the way marketing supports advertisers’ needs. Being at the crossroads of Asia means that aside from the local clients and media owners, we also have a high proportion of multi-national clients and media owners.
As the largest media investment management company in Singapore with over 41% market share (Recma) and over 650 employees, GroupM Singapore is the premiere organisation to join and develop a career in.