Overview of the Job
Xaxis is an agency of GroupM, the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally.
As a Xaxis Engagement Manager, you will be responsible for evangelizing Xaxis solutions amongst your peers within agencies. You will be responsible for developing deep relationships with WPP agencies to ensure optimal adoption of all product features. You will collaborate with a group of quick-witted co-workers and clients who are all passionate about digital media. You will engage with our clients in professional and social settings, build relationships and define and implement products, which make us indispensable to our clients. This is a high profile position with a wealth of opportunity for growth professionally and personally.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Client Development Director
3 best things about the job:
- It’s a great work environment - You will collaborate with a group of quick witted, humorous, diverse and extremely dedicated colleagues who are all passionate about programmatic and making advertising welcome
- Opinions and ideas are highly encouraged, and everyone has a voice at Xaxis. Ambition is expected and passion is admired. We are always open to new ways of thinking from everyone, especially those that will contribute to the overall success of Xaxis.
- It is never static. You are empowered to create your own balance and be proactive. There is always something new to learn, new challenges to overcome, and new technology to embrace everyday.
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Have an in depth understanding of how Xaxis operates and where we fit into the programmatic landscape
- Develop relationships and earn trust across your client and agency portfolio as well as within your own team
In six months:
- Demonstrated success in management of your accounts and campaigns
In 12 months:
- Be able to put together and showcase future strategic planning for your agency & account
Responsibilities of the role:
- Manage agency/client relationships
- Be the Xaxis product expert for your agencies, evangelizing Xaxis’ world class digital solutions
- Develop strong and effective media plans based on sound strategies
- Supervise sales administration process and ensure adherence to best practice
- Work with the Campaign Management team to ensure best practice campaign optimization and campaign reporting
- Work with creative agencies and ad operations teams to ensure effective ad development and campaign setup
What you will need:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in digital media planning and/or ad network account management
- Demonstrated success in managing large client campaigns
- Ability to build strong partnerships and negotiate effectively
- Excellent with numbers and a strong eye for detail
- Strategic thinker and problem solver
- Organized, proactive, with the ability to develop innovative solutions
- Experience with ad serving technology
- Advanced computer knowledge (Excel, PowerPoint)
Xaxis is a global digital media platform that programmatically connects advertisers to audiences across all addressable channels. Through the expert use of proprietary data and advertising technology along with unparalleled media relationships, Xaxis delivers results for over 2,800 clients in 40 markets across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. Advertisers working with Xaxis achieve exceptionally high return on advertising spend through the company’s proprietary media products, as well as through its wholly-owned specialist companies, Light Reaction, Bannerconnect, and ActionX. For more information, visit www.xaxis.com.
GroupM Singapore operates in one of the most dynamic and exciting environments in the world. Although it is a small domestic market, there is a vibrant media industry which is undergoing rapid evolution as digital technology reshapes the way marketing supports advertisers’ needs. Being at the crossroads of Asia means, that aside from the local clients and media owners, we also have a high proportion of multi-national clients, renowned brands and media owners. Making GroupM Singapore the Number One organisation to join and develop your career in media investment.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.